andy8856

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2014
USA
I am looking for somebody to tell me what to do online and offline. I work from home so sometimes I am unable to do things online. But I am happy to have my webcam on while working. I also suffer from A.D.D, which means that I lose focus and motivation easily. So I am also looking for somebody who can give my daily tasks to do to keep me focused. I can do things under my clothes when I am unable to be on webcam or when I am not alone. Please understand that I work from home and sometimes I am unable to do somethings but if I am able to I will do them when I am able too. I also need to try and workout more but I can't because of my A.D.D. I also have teamviewer and I have no problems with you controlling my wallpaper on my computer. Please message me if you want to tell me what to do and have me as yours.

Please feel free to ask me anything.

I have the following messaging services: skype = andy.a26, yahoo = [email protected], and kik = aussiemale27. If you use something else please let me know and I might be able to get it. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals