Need ideas

Slave_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2022
Hello everyone
I live with my parents I've got a separate though. I need some ideas to play with myself. I can't get completely naked for a while. Also I want to go wild and post myself here. I would like to post a pic on here of myself naked no face. I need some ideas to show myself in a degrading way. Also I need some ideas to play with myself

I'm a slave
Likes : degradation,humiliation,pet play,role play,clit play,nipple play,light pain

Limits : extreme pain,poop,piss drinking,scars

Things I have : binder clips,hair clips,pens,belt,toothbrush,

Reactions: milly and The king

jojje

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 30, 2014
scandinavia
Get a paperbag. Write slut on it. Put it on your head and get naked and post a full frontal. Even better, write slave on your chest and clamps on your nipples. Imho :)

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
So, I would recommend, you take the toothbrush and get warmed up some and brush your nipples until they are red.

If you have any hair ties, you may want to take about 6 pens at least and tie them together, but before you use then, take the binder clips and clip one to each of your Labia the insert the jumble of pens into your pussy upto half way and use the brush the toothbrush on your clit vigoriously.

You do not have permission to cum, however, if you want it, you must persoanlly ask 20 users on Kinktalk if you may cum, 3 of which must be female.

Reactions: Dumbfuckslut

Slave_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2022
Wo
So, I would recommend, you take the toothbrush and get warmed up some and brush your nipples until they are red.

If you have any hair ties, you may want to take about 6 pens at least and tie them together, but before you use then, take the binder clips and clip one to each of your Labia the insert the jumble of pens into your pussy upto half way and use the brush the toothbrush on your clit vigoriously.

You do not have permission to cum, however, if you want it, you must persoanlly ask 20 users on Kinktalk if you may cum, 3 of which must be female.
Wow this idea is great I'll definitely try it tonight

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I do not doubt you will.

I wonder if you are going to show off any or all the tasks that are given too you as well.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
BTW guys, this is nikki_luv who's been here before and should know where to post these kind of requests by now.

winniewonka

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Insert your underwear inside your pussy and a pencil to your ass. Rub your clit while standing in a squat position or on foot. You can cum as long as the pen doesn't fall out of your ass. If it falls, increase the number of pencils by one, rub your clit with toothbrus for 1 min. and try again.

After you cum, post a photo you took during the mission here and don't forget to say thank you for all masters.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
BTW guys, this is nikki_luv who's been here before and should know where to post these kind of requests by now.
That username was 22yrs old here before and it’s been banned. Is this the very same?

Featured Threads