Need input/opinions

KittenA

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
Tonight my miss had ordered me to take a rope, or in my case two bathrobe ties tied together, tie one end to my right breast tightly, pull it between my pussy lips and ass cheeks, up over my shoulder, and pull it hard. My ankles were handcuffed together.

She told me to stand and keep pulling. She told me to open my legs and pull the rope so much it would reach my pussy. She said to keep my back straight, not easy, and tie it around my other tit hard.

"keep the pain in the pussy and between the cheeks"

I had it tied tightly and she told me to keep my back straight. She told my to get on my back, put my legs straight and into the air, and try to put them to my chest, or as close as i could get while keeping them straight.

After doing what she asked, I was told to get into doggy position, show her my pussy and spread my ass for her.

She told me to turn over and show my pussy. She was satisfied with the ropes and let me take them off shortly after because my breasts were getting red.

My miss wants opinions on this, please!!

Ninjota

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 7, 2011
Florida
Sounds like she had used you pretty well. I would hope she was proud of you. Lucky her that she gets to see you like that! :) Would love to hear more...Maybe take pictures next time if your mistress allows?

Featured Threads

New Personals