Need punished

Torturemyassholeandpussy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 29, 2018
Stretch my ass till it hurts and spank my ass tits and pussy and torture me as you see fit for cheating on my husband while he was in jail he wants me crying
Limits: public, illegal, permanent
Likes: anal, clit torture, golden showers, humilitian, spanking, tits torture
Toys: household things

Rv81202

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2018
Stretch my ass till it hurts and spank my ass tits and pussy and torture me as you see fit for cheating on my husband while he was in jail he wants me crying
Limits: public, illegal, permanent
Likes: anal, clit torture, golden showers, humilitian, spanking, tits torture
Toys: household things
You deserve some good punishment. Kik rv81202

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
That was very naughty of you. You deserve a very severe beating for this. So you will take a belt and you will whip your entire body with it. You will whip your ass, tits, back, belly, pussy, thighs, soles each 50 times. Then you will find the largest item you can find that will fit up your ass and you will cover it in either icy hot or tiger balm. Then you will shove it up your ass. While you are plugged, you will give each body part another 50 spanks. Then you will kneel in the corner naked with hands on head for 30 minutes. Then you will be allowed to remove the plug and beg for forgiveness. Send me a very detailed report on your experience.

D

Deleted member 47962

strip naked and spread your cunt wide. now pour hotsauce into it do the same with your ass now take your normal toothbrush put tooth paste on and brush your pussy for a hour. when you are done you may not wash it off it must naturally come off and until the hot sauce comes off u must remain naked. At the end post a picture of your tortured cunt

Reactions: The submissive

The submissive

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2019
strip naked and spread your cunt wide. now pour hotsauce into it do the same with your ass now take your normal toothbrush put tooth paste on and brush your pussy for a hour. when you are done you may not wash it off it must naturally come off and until the hot sauce comes off u must remain naked. At the end post a picture of your tortured cunt
Be my Master . Please. Punish me.

rheez95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
You are such a naughty girl. I wanna kiss you hard while I stretch your ass and fuck your butt hole with my finger. I'll suck your tits and bite your nips. I'll spank your ass until its red. I wanna eat you out.

Painqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2019

Such a nice punishment...... Be my master.....
Kik- pinch_my_nipple

Featured Threads

New Personals