Need self play and punishment ideas

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
Hello everyone
I live with my parents but has a separate room for me. I need some self play ideas as i am getting bored with just masturbating.
I can't post photos but will give a full report about the task.

I am a sub slave Likes- bondage,restraints, roleplay, nipple play/torture, clit play, pain(not too extreme), humiliation (not too extreme), gags, punishment, edge play, public hidden tasks etc.

Dislikes- piss play, scat, blood, extreme degradation, public nudity, incest etc.

Things i have- office clip, hair clip, bobby pins, tack pins, rubber bands, clothes pins, ice cube etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: milly

Dz004

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 2, 2022
Try masterbaiting, fully naked, standing up. Wear nipple clamps, put your underwear over your face or have your tounge out, and keep your legs spread. Do it in front of a mirror for extra arousal.

Newsubfortraining

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
Try masterbaiting, fully naked, standing up. Wear nipple clamps, put your underwear over your face or have your tounge out, and keep your legs spread. Do it in front of a mirror for extra arousal.
Thank you will try it 🙃

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
This is meant to punish you. To push you as far as you can go. Tell us how many steps you reach before you have to give up. Can you do all 20 and cum in the end? With every edge, your cunt will go more and more sensitive to the clothes pegs.

1) Put one clothes peg on your clit and keep it there for 2 minutes and then put it off.
2) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 5 seconds.
3) Put one clothes peg on your clit and keep it there for 2 minutes and then put it off.
4) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 5 seconds.
5) Put one clothes peg on your clit and one on each pussy lip. After 2 minutes, remove the one on your clit.
6) Rub your clit and edge and keep the clothes pegs on your pussy lips for this. Hold that edge for 10 seconds.
7) Put one clothes peg on your clit and one new one on each pussy lip so it is 5 clothes pegs in total now. After 2 minutes, remove the one on your clit.
8) Rub your clit and edge and keep the clothes pegs on your pussy lips for this. Hold that edge for 10 seconds.
9) Put one clothes peg on your clit and keep it there for 5 minutes and then put all clothes pegs off.
10) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 15 seconds.
11) Put all 5 clothes pegs on again. One on your clit, 2 for each pussy lip. Remove the one on your clit after 5 minutes.
12) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 15 seconds.
13) Put one clothes peg on your clit and keep it there for 10 minutes and then put all clothes pegs off.
14) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 20 seconds.
15) Put all 5 clothes pegs on again. One on your clit, 2 for each pussy lip. Remove the one on your clit after 10 minutes.
16) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 20 seconds.
17) Put one clothes peg on your clit and keep it there for 15 minutes and then put all clothes pegs off.
18) Rub your clit and edge. Hold that edge for 30 seconds.
19) Put all 5 clothes pegs on again. One on your clit, 2 for each pussy lip. Remove the one on your clit after 30 minutes.
20) You reached the end. You earned this. Rub your cunt and go cum. But make it fun for all of us sadists out there and ruin it for us.

Happy suffering

Featured Threads

New Personals