Need some dares to do while nude

diapersarecoool

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2011
Well there is this spot by my house technically it's part of this park and along the bike path there are these like jumps where kids ride their bikes to jumps and I found another path off that to this other field which is seeable by homes and people if they were to walk on the path so basically I drop my clothes off and walk around nude and do some exercises sometimes but what I néed are some real specific dares to do while I'm there. I guess I'll take some pics upon request I have some girl volleyball spandex I can wear and maybe some scarfs for blind folds and to tie me up.. So can I please get some dares I will post back and like I said post pics opon request

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You may wish to try this one in a secluded area (if you're shy or worry about visibility) or at night (when most offending eyes are asleep):

Ride your bicycle for 5 minutes, stop and remove an article of clothing, dropping it where you are. Ride another 5 minutes away from your last dropped clothing item. Drop another piece of clothing. Continue riding farther away from your clothing, stopping at 5 minute intervals and removing another clothing item until you're completely naked. Finally ride another distance farther away from your clothes for a final 5 minutes.

At this point, you must masturbate by pushing the nose of your bicycle seat in and out of your asshole -- you can not touch your privates with your hands in any way. When you cum, you must catch it in your hands and smear it all over your face then you may begin your return path to pick up your clothing items. As you reach each item of clothing, you must stop and masturbate again to orgasm using the bike seat in your asshole. When you cum at a clothing stop, you must smear your cum on whatever body part which was covered by that clothing item and then you must put that clothing item on.

diapersarecoool

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2011
I might try this dare at a different place and time but this doesn't apply to what I was asking

SlaveBondage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 16, 2011
You must go to this area and do as many push ups as you possibly can so your arms are exhausted, you must then strip completely naked and stay that way until you have completed 25 more push ups, however long it takes.

Featured Threads

New Personals