need some tasks and punishments 19F

sluttynabi

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 16, 2024
I am a student studying for exams and I would really like some tasks to motivate me and punishments for not completing.

likes: pain, orgasm control, breast & nipple torture, clit torture, insertions, wedgies, humiliation, degradation, edging,praise, orgasm control/denial, joi, spanking (not generally feasible b/c family), edging, bondage (unfortunately I don’t have rope or anything like that)

dislikes: denial,extreme pain,anal
limits: permanent, public, scat, age play, vomit, face pictures/videos,blood/knifeplay permanent damage

i don't own toys , just household objects and I live with my family

willing to write up reports of tasks that I end up doing and post them here, but again, no pictures.
on’t go on kik or outside apps

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a student studying for exams and I would really like some tasks to motivate me and punishments for not completing.

likes: pain, orgasm control, breast & nipple torture, clit torture, insertions, wedgies, humiliation, degradation, edging,praise, orgasm control/denial, joi, spanking (not generally feasible b/c family), edging, bondage (unfortunately I don’t have rope or anything like that)

dislikes: denial,extreme pain,anal
limits: permanent, public, scat, age play, vomit, face pictures/videos,blood/knifeplay permanent damage

i don't own toys , just household objects and I live with my family

willing to write up reports of tasks that I end up doing and post them here, but again, no pictures.
on’t go on kik or outside apps
This sort of post with the studies and family at home no pics stuff shows up frequently under new screen names here.

Youwillcallmesir.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2017
Gonna probably have to make a bit more of an effort than that. So many great ladies on this site but illegible replies and questions likely will not get you far.

Featured Threads

New Personals