Need tasks with bit of pain

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Hi everyone! Lately I have been busy and stressed cuz I haven’t been able to play for couple of month. In couple of hours I will be home alone for an hour so would like your help.

Please give me tasks or even punishments if u have any but plz nothing with blood or needles.

Don’t have any toys but have household items like paper binders clips.

Thank you in advance 😊

Lia51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 19, 2022
There is the classic paper clip on the nipples but you can use clothespin too. What can words too, is to so short sessions (5-15 sec) of pinch on you little bud (clit) at the limit of pain/pleasure.

I would usualy keep my girl tease for as long as possible until her work is done, because she knows I would help her cum, it's quite effective to reduce stress and keep her focus on tast. So in that case it would be to get arousal for something you realy like and resist the urge to touch yourself. Set a timer (that you can't look at) for 15 min before your break ends so you can release all that tentions into multiple orgasms (where you are allowed to use all the "tools" at your disposal).

An other thing I use and it's very not sexual, it's just closing your eyes and focus on one thing in your mind, letting go of everything else, time will slow down and you will feel at peace, doing that for 5-10 min would feel like triple the time. And I even do that myself !

You goal should always be to enjoy yourself in those precious moment, it doesn't have to be with a dom or master. But I guess having a Dom you can rely on to give you that peace and quiet of mind would be a plus. I hope you find someone that will have the patience and care you seed.

Have a good time with yourself.

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
There is the classic paper clip on the nipples but you can use clothespin too. What can words too, is to so short sessions (5-15 sec) of pinch on you little bud (clit) at the limit of pain/pleasure.

I would usualy keep my girl tease for as long as possible until her work is done, because she knows I would help her cum, it's quite effective to reduce stress and keep her focus on tast. So in that case it would be to get arousal for something you realy like and resist the urge to touch yourself. Set a timer (that you can't look at) for 15 min before your break ends so you can release all that tentions into multiple orgasms (where you are allowed to use all the "tools" at your disposal).

An other thing I use and it's very not sexual, it's just closing your eyes and focus on one thing in your mind, letting go of everything else, time will slow down and you will feel at peace, doing that for 5-10 min would feel like triple the time. And I even do that myself !

You goal should always be to enjoy yourself in those precious moment, it doesn't have to be with a dom or master. But I guess having a Dom you can rely on to give you that peace and quiet of mind would be a plus. I hope you find someone that will have the patience and care you seed.

Have a good time with yourself.
Thank you 😊

Featured Threads

New Personals