Subslutyass

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2020
Hey I'm 17 get extremely horny and become anyone's slut very obedient and loud. I need punishments can do anything except shit play. Give me taks and I will report back to you sir / ma'am.

Reactions: sageisaslut

switchgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2020
take some sort rope if you have it and tie your legs apart. The take a collar or belt and tie it on your neck a little tight. Take a spatula/ruler/wooden spoon or hairbrush and give your pussy mound 20 times with it. Take binder clips or cloth pins and put them on you labia to make your your pussy stays open. At this point take 10 elastics and tie 5 around each tit. Then spank you pussy with the object 20 times. Each time you spank your pussy say thank you mistress . Make sure to get the hits on you clitoris. The you may cum but only while you have toothpaste on your clit..

Sam George

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
Take a pair of bobby pins or nipple clamps and attach them on your nipps, take a buttlplug ram it into you anal raw ,take some pins to hold open your pussy, take a viberator(switch to medium) / normal didlo and stuff it into your pussy then take a wooden spoon or hair brush spank you ass cheeks 15 times with your ass high in air and boobs pressed on the mattress so it rubs with the clamps, then lay on your back and switch the viberator to high the spread your legs apart and spank your clitoris with one hand while twist the nipps with other with saying "thank mam"

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Take a pair of bobby pins or nipple clamps and attach them on your nipps, take a buttlplug ram it into you anal raw ,take some pins to hold open your pussy, take a viberator(switch to medium) / normal didlo and stuff it into your pussy then take a wooden spoon or hair brush spank you ass cheeks 15 times with your ass high in air and boobs pressed on the mattress so it rubs with the clamps, then lay on your back and switch the viberator to high the spread your legs apart and spank your clitoris with one hand while twist the nipps with other with saying "thank mam"
First off this account is banned that youre assigning this nonsense to.

Second slow down and think this through this is coming off as another example of fantasy tasking. You think the vibe is going to stay in someones pussy while they have a plug in ass and their pussy lips pinned open with the ass in the air.... while spanking? This is a logistical nightmare lol. Then back to spanking clit with both holes still filled and lips clamped open? one hand on tits and one spanking? It just all sounds not feasible and like someone just throwing tasks out there without actually thinking them through.

Cloverlover23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
Hey I'm 17 get extremely horny and become anyone's slut very obedient and loud. I need punishments can do anything except shit play. Give me taks and I will report back to you sir / ma'am.
Hey! Take a pair of small binder clips, put them on your nipples, then put up a padded bra and set a timer for 1 hour, then start doing your day. If you fail during the hour, you should rotste the clips 90 degrees and restart the timer. It is more and more painful with every rotate. It is more fun when you have your family home, you should only wear a little skirt on the padded bras!
Have fun!

Cloverlover23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 1, 2022
Hey! Take a pair of small binder clips, put them on your nipples, then put up a padded bra and set a timer for 1 hour, then start doing your day. If you fail during the hour, you should rotate the clips 90 degrees and restart the timer. It is more and more painful with every rotate. It is more fun when you have your family home, you should only wear a little skirt on the padded bras!
Have fun

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey! Take a pair of small binder clips, put them on your nipples, then put up a padded bra and set a timer for 1 hour, then start doing your day. If you fail during the hour, you should rotate the clips 90 degrees and restart the timer. It is more and more painful with every rotate. It is more fun when you have your family home, you should only wear a little skirt on the padded bras!
Have fun
The post Youre replying to is over a year old. The user was banned. And ir states clearly in the post she was under 18. Literally right above your post I told someone the same thing already. Slow down and actually read.

Featured Threads

New Personals