(Netherlands) Amsterdam: M/Slave/23 seeks F/Dom/Under 40 ~ seeking female mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
Western Europe

NoControl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 3, 2013
Amsterdam <3
23 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 40

My name is Jason & I'm a 23 year old slave looking for a mistress.

Motivation

Introduced to forms of femdom by an earlier girlfriend I have been wanting to re-discover this part of myself for some time now. I'm here to meet a goddess, online, cyber & RL to broaden my experience. I dislike to have controll, I dislike making choices and decisions. I'm looking for a female mistress that knows what is good for me & makes me her own.​

The offer
I'm currently out on the market and looking for the right mistress who wants to dominate me and be in control of my life and body. Next to my busy job for wich I travel a lot through Europe I have quite a lot free time in the evenings & weekends wich I can dedicate to my Miss. I'm looking to be brainwashed & dominated until I don't know any better anymore. Same kinks is obviously not totally requiered but some matches would be nice. I'm still discovering many pains & pleasures, forgive me as I'm trying to be a good boy.​

• Kinks:
femdom, NoControl, humilation, anal, toys, (self)bondage, body writing, abusive language, pet play, ass/cock/cum control, spanking, cumplay, cyber, spitting, facesitting, obedience, semi public, sane.

• Experience:
Relatively unexperienced & new into femdom but very openminded and dedicated to the right mistress. I do have obtained some experience on most of my kinks^^

• Limits:
Perm damage, scat, vomit, family.

Featured Threads

New Personals