heliuz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2014
25 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello everybody,

I am a male submissive living in the Amsterdam area. I have some experience under one other Mistress, but I am looking to expand it. For this reason, I am looking for a female dominant willing to have me as her sub/slave. Ideally in the Amsterdam area, but I am willing to travel.

I am well educated, and have a well-paying job, which means I do not depend on anyone but myself financially. I think I am intelligent and good at conversation, but that is up to you to judge. Physically, I am very tall (195cm) and thin but very fit, since I train at the gym almost every day.

I am currently not engaged in any relationship. I have had plenty of vanilla experiences, but they are no longer fulfilling. I honestly believe in female supremacy, and I think I will not be happy until I am in the right place - at the feet of a woman. You will find that I am quite obedient, easily bent to your will and easily adapted to your liking.

If I have managed to catch your interest, even if just a little, please contact me and let me know if you would like further information. You can do so in this forum, or also at jormungandr09 (at) hotmail.com

• Kinks:
Female domination, female supremacy, bondage, humiliation, anal play, foot/body worship, collars, leashes, CBT, spanking.

• Experience:
I have served under one other Mistress for several months. I have experience in the activities described in 'kinks' except for collars/leashes. She was very much into anal play, but we had no proper equipment so it is mostly household objects she used. We ended the relationship in good terms because one of us had to move city.

• Limits:
Scat, illegal, full public, anything that seriously threatens health.

Attachments

• 2081745.jpg
    2081745.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals