Calanor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 9, 2008
22 year old slave male seeking a dominant male of any age

Dear community,

Let me introduce myself, i'm a 22 year old male, who considers himself very submissive. I'm looking for a master/Mistress whom i can surrender my mind and body to.

I'm not afraid to express my sexual fantasies, i also understand the slave/master relationship concept.

Being a slave isn't just about serving your master, it goes much deeper then that, it's a lifestyle, and there's nothing more beautiful then fully surrendering yourself to your master.

About my limits :
In all honestly, i considering myself a no limit guy, a no limit guy, are you serious ?. Oh yes, trust me, i mean when i say that i don't have any limits.

I might not have much experience, but from the things i have been forced into doing, i enjoyed doing everything, there is nothing more satisfying then keeping my master pleased in any way he wishes me to.

What am i looking for ?
I understand being a slave, you don't have a in say in a lot of things, but before i fully commit myself to someone, i need to get this out of the way.

I'm looking for someone with experience, i cant stress this enough, while i'm undoubtedly going to get spammed with boys in the range of 18-20 who convince themselves they have experience, i rather have someone who is older, and has a ton of experience, and is not afraid to take whatever he wants from me.

I need a master who is brutal, someone who has allot of different kinks, and is familiar with the more nasty kinks.. (Think Poo&Pee).

What can i give you in return ?
My full commitment, i'm not someone who likes doing this for a day, and then decides to leave you hanging the next day. I will be yours, to do with whatever you wish with me. There is nothing more beautiful then being a slave who can make any wish, any desire my master wishes of him, come true.

Unfortunately, i currently do not have a webcam as it broke down, and it will be a while before i get a new one. I can however get pictures, and everything else you wish of me, with my camera. (No it's not a crappy camera!:p)

And yes, female are most welcome to!

Feel free to PM me, or add me on messenger: [email protected] and we'll talk more.

• Kinks:
Femdom, Humiliation, Whips, Scat, Watersports, Toilet Usage, CBT, Anal Gaping, Fisting, Public Humiliation, Making video's, Bondage, Gagging, Verbal Abuse, Cum, Stripping.. and a lot more!

• Experience:
Sadly no real life experience yet, just a webcam slave.

• Limits:
Anything in which i need to involve my family, nothing else :)

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Slave,

I want to command you and train you to please me. I am a harsh but fair master if you are honest with me.

I am 29 male living in the UK. Communication can be via email what app and kinky talk. If your interested please complete the following questions as honestly as possibly. This will affect how I treat you.

Height
Weight
Build
Sexuality

Normal clothing (all)

Top 5
No go

Length of ownership

Daily routine

Featured Threads

New Personals