Western Europe

smexy-beast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2013
22 year old dominant female seeking a dominant/switch female of any age

My name is Jessica and I'm a 22 year old mistress looking for a mistress/female switch.

The Deal​

Sometimes I simply don't have the time to give my sub attention. It happens. That's why I'm seeking someone who can step in from time to time—or often—and remind my sub of how insignificant he is.

Webcam along with a Skype/MSN account is required and although experience would be excellent, I'm accepting beginners. You don't necessarily have to be willing to commit 100% (as I'll step in when I'm able) and your likes/dislikes/limits shouldn't matter all too much, just as long as they at least somewhat overlap that of my (hopefully soon to be our) slave's. New ideas and concepts are welcome. Encouraged, even—myself and my slave are rather flexible.

Your thoughts and preferences will definitely be regarded. Bond-building is our aim, not just the sexual aspect. *My sub doesn't show face on webcam too often as it is vital to build a trust relationship beforehand.* That's just his comfort zone. Remember, however, that you need to be willing to humiliate, take care and punish when needed.

PM me, inbox me or reply to this thread if you're interested or need more info.

P.S. Applicants without a face will NOT be considered.

Have a good one!

• Kinks:
Pain, humiliation, cbt, orgasm control, bladder control, obedience, denial, corner time, foot fetish, self-harm (nothing permanent), gagging, choking, bondage, verbal abuse/degradation, cum play, drinking cum, nipple torture, ruined orgasm, needles, whipping, shaving, dares, edgeplay, face slapping, cum eating, aftercare

• Experience:
3-5 years.

• Limits:
Outdoors, scat, piss, drugs, family/friends, cross-dressing, animals, feminization, pictures, diapers, homo, fire, videos

• Dislikes (but will do as punishments):
Anal, teasing, multiple orgasms, penis humiliation (requires aftercare), body art

Featured Threads

New Personals