Never had an orgasm...(girl)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Okay so I'm 19 female and i honestly don't believe I've ever had an orgasm. I've tried almost everything to try to orgasm. I've tried many toys, positions, techniques, and my master of course and it's almost always totally amazing but I've never been able to orgasm even with a lot of time using whatever that I'm using. I seem to reach a point in my pleasure and just stop. I don't go numb or anything and I can still feel the pleasure but it doesn't go any higher that that point, though I don't think it's the edge either. I don't think there's something wrong but it does seems a bit odd to both me and my master. I almost feel a but disappointed that I never have. Is this weird? I don't think I'm doing anything wrong either.

Top_Hat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 30, 2012
Although I have never encountered one, I do know quite a few people who claim to not be able to orgasm under any circumstances, I've heard of some of these people later being able to orgasm later (some while need certain things like anal or pain to orgasm) but there are some who, to the best of my knowledge, have never orgasmed.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
A girl who was going to be my online sub but a few days later found a rl master had told me she had never cum before. The other day she was telling me all about her first orgasm and says he helped her figure it all out. So hopefully theres hope for you and you just havent figured it out yet.

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
First off, you aren't doing anything "wrong." The sad truth is it is harder for women to orgasm than for men, as it isn't biologically required.

19 is no age really not to have orgasmed, a lot of women in their 30's tend to experience it for the first time. There is nobody here who can say "this is how you do it," everyone is different.

However, there are a few general pointers. The first is possibly the most important. Don't worry. Don't try and achieve an orgasm, dont sweat it if you don't cum. Enjoy the journey every step of the way whether you do or don't. Stressing about whether you can or not is about the surest way not to.

You need to be relaxed (for a given value of relaxed), and turned on mentally and physically. Doctors say that the majority of women wont cum purely from penetrative sex, so be sure to pay attention to your clitty.

Another thing is that your clit is bigger than you suppose. Like an iceberg, you only see the very tip. Stroke around the outsides of the clit, press down towards your labia, there is a large area of sensitivity there. Find a place that feels good, experiment, direct clitoral stimulation can be too overwhelming. A good excuse to explore yourself, stroke your whole pussy, find out where the sweet spots are.

There is nothing stopping you cumming, but so long as you are enjoying yourself, and it sure as hell sounds like you are, then more power to you. HAVE FUN and dont sweat it, it will hit you one of these days.

Featured Threads