New active kik bdsm group

aria.dne

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 4, 2016
NEW active BDSM group on kik

Hello, I'm planning on making a new active bdsm group chat. Anyone can join as long as you are active and not breaking any rules. Otherwise you will be removed. Those who violate the rules won't only be removed but also blocked.

RULES

1) All limits should be respected my the masters. Do not make someone do something unwilliningly which means that blackmail is forbidden (unless the sub is okay with it and has been discussed with the specific dom)
2) Once you join you must send a live picture of you holding a sign with your username and your role and age.
3) Keep it friendly! As much we all love humiliation, outside playing you should respect and be nice to each other.
4) Keep your drama in private. No fighting in the group.
5) After each task you will have to rate it out of ten. This way the doms will be able to tell how enjoyable their tasks are and they can improve themselves.
6) You have to send live proof of you following the orders (pictures and/or videos).

The group does not have any specific limits besides the obvious - kids, illegal, no concent. However all limits of yours WILL be respected.

If you wish to be added you have to write me here a paragraph about you (present yourself, what are you looking for? what is your role? what do you enjoy the most? do you have any toys? etc...) Any simple posts to this threat that only mention your ASL and role will be ignored.

Last edited:

LiLSebastian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2016
New and Eager

Hello!
I'm Connor, I'm 19 and a sophomore in college.
I'm a fairly inexperienced sub, and enjoy being dominated in every sense of the word. I particularly enjoy getting pegged and wearing lingerie (I have several pairs of thigh highs). I enjoy having a Domme dictate my daily schedule (what to wear, when to eat, etc.) and I fortunately have the privacy of a single dorm room. I have a large toy box, and am willing to provide pics and videos.

my Kik: LilSebastian53

Kinks:
-Bondage/Pain play
-Ball Busting/CEI/JOI
-Latex/Latex gloves/
-Domestication/Chores
-Pegging/Milking

Limits:
-Scat/Piss
-Family
-Public (to an extent)

Last edited:

spitbowlboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2012
Hello Miss,

I would love to join your group.

I am 45 years old, perverted sub male from germany. I am 1,72 with 80kg, I hear my cock is nice.

I really enjoy playing online, I love piss and scat turns me on, need more training there, though. I also love to play with food or do anything dirty. I also love to be made to swallow. I love anal play but have to start easy as I easily split & bleed.

My limits are anything ruining my social life, this includes marks and showing my face, talking about my wife etc. Pain I dislike. Bi in any kind is a limit, too.

I have a dildo, an anal chain, Buttplug, inflatable buttplug, a ringgag, clamps and whatever the house and supermarkets offer. Willing to get more toys if needed. I also have a mask so I can play without showing face easily.

Would love an invite, my kik is pigmale_44. Thank you!

siberian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2016
Hello,

i am searching the opportunity to serve a Domme. I discovered it's really hard to find a Mistress. I'm looking for a female who wants to be my Mistress for short or long time

i am able to send you pics or video, i hope to give you best photo possible

i seriously want to serve my mistress, and I want you to take pleasure in this, i will obey all of your commands to the best of my ability and make you happy

my life:

my life is not always stationary, my job requires me to work more than necessary sometimes, and some days I am obliged to perform some surgery out of job hours

i am able to speak English only

About me:

30 male Italy (GMT)

I Likes: Orgasm control, Tease, Light Bondage, Light humiliation, Light pain, Control, Instructions, Tease and Denial, Light Anal (i am new in this and never enjoyed yet), Pet roleplay (like dog or other animal), and more (i am new and i haven't discovered all yet, and i am up for new experience)

I Dislikes: Full-Public, Penis plug

Limits:

Common things: public, permanent, family, scat, Illegal or whenever kickoff from my job, drugs, blackmail or similar

kik: Fabio85L

Slaveboy-97

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 3, 2015
Hello.

I am a 19 year old male slave.
I still live with my parents so my time is limited, but I should be able to be active every night, as long as it's a silent task.

Being dominated is something I have always been into for as long as I can remember, and a girl bully who tied me up and buried me in snow in 2nd grade really helped me realize my place.

Kinks:

* Bondage

* Pain

* Torture

* CBT

* Humiliation

Limits:

* Public

* Permanent marks

* Face

Kik: Boytoy_97

SlaveBoiToAll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2016
Limits are blackmail
No toys
18 M
Slave
Looking for some fun pleasing my owners
Kik: SlaveBoi4All

MasterAndPet2024

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2016
Dom and sub looking for a female sub

Hello there :) Dominant male (24) and submissive female (20) are looking for another female to have some fun with (individually with either my pet or myself and together). We are looking for someone preferably over the age of 20. Contact us via our account here or on k...ik at: MasterPet2016. We're looking for something long term :)

Cubert

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 21, 2016
Hello!
I'm Felix, I'm 20.
I'm completly new to, well, all of this, i consider myself a sub and i enjoy being dominated
my Kik: Routzen

When it comes to kinks and limits, i don't really know, due to my inexperience.

icehand

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2015
Hello.

I am a 32 year old male sub/slave.

I like to execute my task in order to make my mistress happy

My Kinks:

CBT
Crossdress