New and home alone

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Hi everyone!
I am new here and very curious about everything…would like to chat and maybe try few things. :)

Reactions: Artiem

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome. You will get better results if you can add in your likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys, any restrictions. Also use caution since you admit you’re new. Lots of people take advantage of newcomers. You do not owe anyone anything. Just because you are “a sub” doesn’t mean you are “everyone’s sub”. People using pet names and demanding titles are probably full of shit. These should come with time and after discussion and consent. You always always always have the right to say no to anything and have limits without fear of punishment or repercussion. Do not allow the predator type to fool you otherwise. Happy kinking

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Welcome. You will get better results if you can add in your likes, dislikes, hard limits, toys, any restrictions. Also use caution since you admit you’re new. Lots of people take advantage of newcomers. You do not owe anyone anything. Just because you are “a sub” doesn’t mean you are “everyone’s sub”. People using pet names and demanding titles are probably full of shit. These should come with time and after discussion and consent. You always always always have the right to say no to anything and have limits without fear of punishment or repercussion. Do not allow the predator type to fool you otherwise. Happy kinking
Thank you so much for you advice…will keep everything you said in mind and be more alert. Thank you :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi there.. I'm a submissive male,,20 years old.. Am looking for dominant women.. Are you interested?
Slow down and read she’s listed as sub female. SMH it’s right there lol

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Stroll through the forums and read through the posts and sex play genres.

Somethings will begin to arose you so that is where to start = at the new found things that arouse you.

You can then ask questions, get advice, and begin posting seeking play mates for those.

Sex play people tend to super focus on that 1 thing they are into which is fine, but makes it hard to connect via general forum.

There are SO MANY THINGS TO TRY, that you can go quite awhile and not run out of them.

Just explore, experiment, and HAVE FUN.

Reactions: Malika

shaza66

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2021
Good sub is always ready to serve her Master. Please, tell us your interests and dislikes

Hello Sir I’m a honest loyal slave girl ready to serve searching for Mistress, i believe I will meet you here so that we can build our new life together, my named is Shaza
email me for further corresponding [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals