New CB6000

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
It just came in. After a lot of fiddling, I got it on.

Now, to make things interesting, I put a hitachi wand massager between my legs pressing on my balls from below and tied my thighs together to hold it. I'll watch an hour or so of Men In Pain videos and see how insane I go.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Well, I have to say, this was a very unique and FRUSTRATING experiment.

With the vibrator on my balls, I was on the edge of orgasm but I just couldn't get over the hump.

BEST TOY EVER.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
How do you find the CB6000 fitting. I have the 6000s and find that I get pinched between the various parts.
Otherwise, I like wearing mine too and have used vibrators like yourself.
It always takes a long time for me to cum doing that and then by cock and balls feel like they're still vibrating for a few minutes afterwards

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
How do you find the CB6000 fitting. I have the 6000s and find that I get pinched between the various parts.
Otherwise, I like wearing mine too and have used vibrators like yourself.
It always takes a long time for me to cum doing that and then by cock and balls feel like they're still vibrating for a few minutes afterwards

Honestly, at first I thought it wouldn't fit. I'm still not convinced I can wear it for more than a few hours, but i'm building up to it - slowly.

For putting it on without pinching - here's a trick. Use soap as lube (it washes out MUCH easier than lube) and use a plastic shopping bag to help keep all the skin and hair out of the mechanisms, then pull the bag out through the "pee hole"

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
I'll have to try the plastic bag idea, more for the pinching than the hair as I'm shaved.
The soap idea sounds interesting too.

I think I found the right combination of pegs and spacers to make everything tight. I wore mine the other day while at work and I didn't get pinched once... well except for when the lock caught some skin poking out the holes.
When I get a whole weekend to myself I think I'm going to put it on friday morning and wear it until sunday night. See if I can do that.
I've had a hard time wearing it to bed, not being used to something around my dick all night like that.

Featured Threads

New Personals