New Chores from my Mastress

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
My Mastress found out that my wife is away tonight and has sent me the following instructions....

I want you to write “Sissy” on your tiny little hard clitty in Red sharpie, pic, and post if you haven’t done that already.

Also I want you to take a picture of yourself cross-dressed in one of your wife’s dresses, pic and post to kt.

Also I want you to go outside in just pink panties. All the way to the breezeway and a pic there for proof.

And, I want you to find a picture of a guy’s cock on kt and I want you to kneel and jerk off while looking at it. You must do this for 5 different cocks, and take a pic of yourself masturbating with each one visible on the screen (so 5 pics in all). Then I want you to post those pics on kt saying that Mastress made you fantasize about those cocks inside your mouth and ass... and you liked it!!!! Hahahahahahaaaaa!

These must stay up on KT for 4 days and you will be reading the comments out loud to me on the phone.

And you must post 5 pics of your wife from last Christmas. You had better hope that there aren't too many comments. Keep checking as the more comments posted....the more pictures you will be required to post.

-So now I am off to do my chores.

sextoysadge

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2013
feel free to use my cock, I only have chastity pics here ATM, but I can add and older pic without the cage if needed.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Additional humiliation

I received an addition to her chore tonight. Add 3 pictures of my wifes dildo in my ass.

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
i have added comments to your wifes pics looking forward to seeing more of this little slut

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Impressed!

I came on to the site to make sure you have done your chores. I am very impressed my little slave. I will check in tomorrow and see how many more comments there are. Then I will make you add some pictures as I see fit.
Hahahahaha. I think I'll leave you some comments on your pictures...:)

gtf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 1, 2013
love the way you play with this sub like a cat with a mouse

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Good to see your wife again. Does wife know of your mistress? Just curious. Can't wait until your ordered to be pegged.

Featured Threads

New Personals