New control and denial log

Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
My new master has assumed control of my cock and orgasms. I last came on Friday August 31st. I should probably have taken the opportunity to do so again over the last few days, but I’ve now formally received notification from him that I’m not to cum without his permission.

31/08/18 last full wank and cum before ownership.

05/09/18 major ball ache all afternoon from the excitement of completing my first task for my master.

06/09/18 read some sissy erotic fiction today, wish I hadn’t as I had incredible ball ache again, and it’s only been six days since my last cum.

08/09/18 I’ve avoided all erotic stimulation for the last 2 day’s as I physically can’t stand the pain in my balls whenever I get any. Just getting through the day is ok, but the slightest arousal causes me real pain, which I believe can only be soothed by cumming.

jojo12345

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2014
I will allow you to cum but only if the following rules are followed you may cum on to your face but you must be wearing a pair of your wife's knickers and one of her bras you must also be wearing lipstick as a minimum pics were possible but I expect a full report in your blog

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
Don't cum, wait for him and be a good sissy.
Pain will stop in a week or so, go on.

Featured Threads

New Personals