new femdom ?

Babydragonfly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2020
Hi!

I recently started dating a really sweet guy I like a lot. He has some particular sexual interests I have never personally explored, but I am willing. He likes humiliation to some extent and I know he likes me to be mean to him. I am completely open to that, but it just has never been my style to treat my romantic partner that way. Teasing and silly, fine. Or maybe even just "mean" behind closed doors. In fact, sexually I am much more submissive so it feels a bit forced sometimes but I am super into him and he seems to like me a lot and want me to do these things. Today he asked about being mean to him the majority of the time, not just sexually, and that he really wanted that from me. I told him give me some time to practice! So here I am, trying to do some research. However it should be said, he isn't what I would necessarily call submissive. I, for example, as a sub would not ever consider demanding anything of a dom. He also doesn't like me to be mean about certain things or at certain times, which seem a little unpredictable.

Any advice from anyone on either side? What kind of things do you like to hear? What kind of tasks or dares? Mostly just curious for some ideas on what others like to try out with him. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

NotDeadButClose

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 22, 2019
Having to take an ice cold shower and then sleep naked on the floor (I get a tiny blanket) is a cruel punishment my girlfriend loves to deliver and that makes me both super miserable and turned on. It's frequently over tiny things like not properly putting my clothes away or not immediately doing something she asks. Boy do I learn to never make those mistakes again quick.

Another mean punishment she loves is having me take out the garbage in tiny shorts. I'm terrified someone might see me and she gives zero fucks.

Getting her off and then her not allowing me to follow is great. It's cruel and drives me insane.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
A bit of advice first (and I'm sorry for educating you even if you didn't ask for it): you might find out in the process that you're dominant as well - this is what happened to me earlier. I was sure I was submissive. I still am pretty submissive most of the time, but I like certain aspects of dominanting others which makes me a switch. But you might as well find out that you're plain submissive. If that's the case, you need to talk with him openly about that - and find your very own solution to it. maybe you can both switch a bit (which I heard solves the problem for some, but I doubt it's a common solution) or you can have another person dominating both of you (which only works if you both are okay with having a third person in your sex life). another option would be to seperate sex life and kink life, keeping sex as a two person thing, while having a third person dominating both of you with no sexual ingredients.

Any advice from anyone on either side? What kind of things do you like to hear? What kind of tasks or dares? Mostly just curious for some ideas on what others like to try out with him. Thanks in advance!
You need to keep his limits in mind. But considering what you already told, he might have fun if you forced him to do chores naked, perhaps with a few pain devices added to the mix. or you could try orgasm denial on him and see if he likes it. perhaps you could add a chastity device or the occasional oral pleasure for yourself (while not giving him an orgasm). Try to play around a bit and you'll find out what he's into quickly.

cincy34

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2020
MY wife is not a natural dominant, but she always wants to get her own way, so she does enjoy my being her submissive. She teases and denies my orgasm multiple times a day. I've only had 2 full blown orgasms this year and may never have another one. I sometimes have an accident and a ruined orgasm, but then I must ask permission to lick it up.

Featured Threads

New Personals