HexGirlThorn10176

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 11, 2015
I'm starting a new school because all of the other ones are really old.
I will be the Head Teacher and will take as many female slaves as I can.

For Students:
Comment your gender, kik, if you would like to be paired with a Master or mistress, along with likes, dislikes and limits. Add anything else to pair you up with the best teacher

For Teachers: comment your gender, kik, what gender you would like to be paired with, how many students you want, and likes

I wish to be enrolled as a student I'm female my Kik is terragirl101 I would prefer to be paired with a mistress my likes dislikes and limits are unknown

Lil_wayne_fan_4

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2015
I am a male sub Kik lil_wayne_fan_4 I would like to be paired with a mistress

Last edited:

Villers

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2015
Im a 19 Male sub, kik=villersgd , looking to be paired with preferably a Mistress but i would take a Master as well, open to almost anything.

AyeItsParadise

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 14, 2015
Im a male that would like to enroll as a student.
KiK is AyeItsParadise
Looking for a mistress
Willing to try anything
Limits: blood family poop beastiality piss public

AyeItsParadise

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 14, 2015
Enroll

I wish to enroll as a slave. I am 18 and male looking for a mistress to train me. Willing to try anything. Kik is AyeItsParadise420
Limits are family, public, pee, poop, and beastiality.

CaelenES

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 22, 2015
Enrolling

hi I would like to sign up for this program as a STUDENT. I am male, age 19 and would like a FEMALE MISTRESSESTEACHER to train me in the ways of a slave or sub, limits are unkown as I have never been really dominated. KiK:CaelenES

SlaveJustin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2015
Enrollment

I would like to be a student please, im male 25 and my kik is JustinLeanHead. I am happy with either master or mistress.

OVOXOisgreat

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 14, 2015
Teacher

Looking for a girl student, can be slutty or naive or anything in between, who wants to explore a submissive relationship With a caring dominant male. I will respect your limits. I'm hoping that we could become a long term dom/sub relationship. It's ok if you aren't comfortable taking pics, just be able to prove you are a girl. No guys at all, you'll be blocked immediately. If interested, k ik OVOXOisgreat with your asl. See ya ;) p.s. I'll only be choosing 1 student.

LunarTear

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2015
student

i'm a student wanting to be paired with a Mistress. i'm willing to try anything. my kik is LunarTear

jacki wallace

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2015
I'd like to be a student my kik is jacki wallace......my limits are pictures and anal and anything with pop or pee......I'd like to have a master

Kinkmaster_x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2015
Teacher

Teacher, Male, looking for 3-4 female slaves, like anything, kik kinkmaster_x

Desta45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2015
I'd like to apply for a teaching position, preferably 1-2 female slaves, my kik is kuntryman72, I hope to hear back soon

mistresses_slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2014
Anal whore ;)

Would like to be a student
Fit sub, love anal, few limits. Very obedient and respectful
Kik: Johnny_boy772