new mammy seeking advice

mommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2014
I have recently started playing offline and I have no confidence in training my little sissy, I get lost and I only really know how to punish but that’s not good, I want to be able to turn him into my little sissy girl but it’s hard.

I need to know how I can treat him like a little girl and humiliate him, we never have sex when he’s little but he does lick me (he’s too good at it after I cum I can’t take anymore) I make him cum with my hand only he’s not allowed to touch unless it’s in front of me for my enjoyment, we have some cute outfits and toys as well as some diapers.
I just can’t think of how to treat him like a little girl, I’m really not good with real kids so I can’t draw on experience and I’m worried ill mess things up for him and send him into drop.

Here’s how I’m punishing him in case anyone wants to know.
1. Corner time
2. Spanking
3. Line writing
4. Loss of privileges
5. Orgasm denial
6. Extra home work
7. Extra chores
8. Age restrictions on TV, games, movies and books.
9. Plugged
10. Confined to room

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I find for me that corner time is useless yes there are times maybe when I get mouthy that it actually helps but honestly a punishment needs to be something you remember. When you are spanked hard and you feel the sting throughout the day or you are mouthy and have your mouth washed out with soap once I had it washed with tabasco sauce. Those are things you never forget.

But tell me about the extra home work and extra chores I would be interested to know what they are thank you.

mommy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 5, 2014
I find for me that corner time is useless yes there are times maybe when I get mouthy that it actually helps but honestly a punishment needs to be something you remember. When you are spanked hard and you feel the sting throughout the day or you are mouthy and have your mouth washed out with soap once I had it washed with tabasco sauce. Those are things you never forget.

But tell me about the extra home work and extra chores I would be interested to know what they are thank you.

well for now hes still in college so i get him to do 2 hours of studying instead of 1 or doing 2 practice papers.

extra chores would be like, if i told him to clean the kitchen id add the bathroom and hoovering to the list.

Featured Threads

New Personals