Humiliationsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 23, 2016
Newcastle
23/02/18. No Omegle tonight, however I’ve updated by blog with the events of Wednesday night. It’s like reliving it again so I’m very horny now.

24/02/18. Very horny today. Keep thinking about Wednesday and enjoying remembering it.

25/02/18. Amazing how you can be so horny just 4 days after cumming. I’m far more horny than I was on 51 days without cumming. Just had a chat to master and edged the whole time. I asked permission to cum, but he has refused, in fact I’m not allowed to touch it again today.

26/02/18. Horny again today. I’m already wondering how long it will be this time. I’ve just updated my blog, doing that always gets me hard.

27/02/18. I’m starting to think that the first week after cumming is the hardest. I’m horny again today. Hoping for some new tasks from my master to increase my torment.

28/02/18. Still horny, master ordered me to practice deep throating my dildo which didn’t help.

01/03/18. Not so horny today, but about to do a bit of browsing for an outfit which will get me a little excited.

02/03/18. Horniest I’ve ever been and a very horny week. I spent an hour convincing my master to let me cum and when he invited me to cam, I thought that meant I had permission. I cam and drank it and then got to,d off for cumming without permission. Master seems very angry and I expect to be punished. I’m very sorry for upsetting and disappointing him.

Featured Threads

New Personals