New puppy

Puppygurl13

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 6, 2023
I'm New to pet play and want to explore puppy play particularly. I've experimented on my own with leg binders, mitts (not locked) tails and I find its the bondage side for me. Being someone's pet is a huge turn on more because I can't escape it if that makes sense? Of course in a safe environment but I don't know where to start IRL with someone I trust and to be fair I know they'd be into it but I'm into cnc so that element would be fun to explore too. I didn't expect to get a new kink but I've found this to be something I'm really into and enjoying exploring. Basically how do I find a handler?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm New to pet play and want to explore puppy play particularly. I've experimented on my own with leg binders, mitts (not locked) tails and I find its the bondage side for me. Being someone's pet is a huge turn on more because I can't escape it if that makes sense? Of course in a safe environment but I don't know where to start IRL with someone I trust and to be fair I know they'd be into it but I'm into cnc so that element would be fun to explore too. I didn't expect to get a new kink but I've found this to be something I'm really into and enjoying exploring. Basically how do I find a handler?
Local munches or meets will help you find vetted people to interact with.

Reactions: Puppygurl13

Featured Threads

New Personals