New Sub over 40 desires feedback and comments...

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
I just went true all of it and you have a awesome collection of pictures.

Reactions: Sir308

Sir308

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2020
Good slut. Sir impressed with slut exposing herself outdoors.

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
Those are some great tits, looks like you made thise pics outside as well!!

Reactions: Sir308

Sir308

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 14, 2020
Good little slut. Completing tasks set by Sir to his satisfaction.

Bluesub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 10, 2020
Task for Sir

I’m standing in the middle of the room. And Brad and his Friend are looking at me. They make me turn around and around until I’m dizzy and then they start to strip me rub me in places and stand back and admire me. Rach is now in her sexy black body suit with her legs bare and Brad Orders her to spread her legs while standing and put her hands behind her back. Brad nods to his mate to tie Raches hands while Brad commands her to spread her legs further apart. And tells her to shut up.

Meanwhile mate is binding Raches wrists together behind her back with a pink ribbon. Not to tightly but enough to make her moan. Brad stands in front of her and pinches her nipples and inspects her cunt for wetness. Rach moans and Brad tells her she’s a whore and to shut up. Brad nods to his friend and he comes back over with a small soft whip he passes it to Brad and Brad begins to flail Raches tits and mound gently with it. Brad nods to his mate again and the mate comes over with a torn tee shirt which Brad then stuffs in Raches mouth And his mate ties the rag to the back of her head making a soft gag.

So Rach is bound and gagged and is led gently over to the desk. It’s a big white desk the perfect height for banging. Rach has a sharp intake of breath as Brad bends her over and commanded her to spread her legs so he and his mate can see her tight arse hole exposed and offered up to them both and her cunt dripping belying her anticipation. Mate holds Raches head down on the table while Brad takes his cock out a rubs it over her thighs and butt. Leaving her panting. Brad nods to his mate and the mate brings out a blind fold to make sure Rach doesn’t see who’s doing what to who. Mate then takes his long cock out and they both rub their shafts over Raches pretty legs and arse. Brad makes little circles with his finger around Raches anus wishing he could explode in her. Rach can feel what Brad is thinking and squirms as she feels herself being lifted off the table and then placed on someone’s lap. Could be mate he grabs at her breasts, in little handfuls and starts tongue bathing her mouth and kissing Rach like she’s a whore, encouraging her to stick her tongue out further. And let him invade he mouth roughly Rach pants and Brad can see she’s aroused. He lets her enjoy the moment bound and gagged and blind folded sitting on the lap of his mate getting her tongue raped. Brad starts to whip Raches exposed pretty arse slowly and softly then harder and harder Rach knows she’s supposed to be quiet but can help it and let’s out little cry’s and arches her back each time the flail comes down on her back and arse. Meanwhile the mate had started to pump Rach up and down on his lap and he’s looking to get into her holes. Brad takes control and commands Rach to Spread her legs wide and Brad holds Raches knees from his position at her back and holds them open for his mate so the mate can access her dripping cunt that needs to be punished because Rach is such a bad girl and a slut. Brad gets a pang of jealousy as the mate fucking spears into Rach.He lets her take it and guides her hips. Into his mates cock from his position behind he spreads her butt cheeks and helps her rock back and forth meanwhile mate is groaning and Rach is losing it. Brad grabs Rach by the arse takes a bit of lube and starts circling her tight arse sphincter, inserting his fingers he find her ARsehole and pounds them into her, as his mates Dick is shafting Rach. Rach is now shaking and moaning for it to stop, but Brad shows no mercy and pulls Raches arse closer to him and Brad spreads his mates legs so he can enter Becs back hole. Brad feels the tightness close around his cock and the warmth of her hole. He can feel the heat from her pussy dripping and as his mate fucking ponds her in and out Brad can feel the other cock and the pressure building up mate is kissing Raches tits as he fuckes her. Brad is spreading her arse cheeks to keep acess and his cock in her arse exactly where he wants it and is rocking her hips back and forth as Rach shakes and lets out little screams of Joy and pain. She’s starts crying no no no, but no one can hear her through the gag. Both Brad and his mate fucking shunt into her holes in unison, they both grab her body and push her down on their shafts and use her holes until they explode.

Featured Threads