Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Great Lakes
Kinks
Rope bondage, Daddy Sub roleplay in general, spanking, edging, forced orgasms, humiliation and mild degradation, CNC, choking, all aspects of control and domination, anal is unfamiliar but I'll do what I'm told.
Limits
Nothing illegal, no scat or disgusting body fluids.
Experience
This is my first post, please go easy on me. 😐

TrueNorth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2022
I put this in my profile as well, but I am happy to message further and provide answers (and ask some questions of my own) on Skype or your preferred platform.

New to this lifestyle but secretly wanted it my whole life. If you've ever fantasized about owning your own exotic little pet...(I don't mean pet like pretending to be an animal...just feisty at times)
Unattached, no kids, amazing cook. I'll feed your mind, your belly, and your desires. I know how to look after a man. I will never be that slave in a pearl collar--heels--dress holding a wine glass, and I'm not sorry for that, I can't be what I'm not. I live in a rural area with a harsh climate. Possessions and materialistic pursuits do not interest me. I need very little, provide that for myself, and keep my life simple. I was raised making enough out of not enough.

I have always had positive male role models in my life. Not looking to sort out some repressed trauma or father complex.

A sweet brat who likes a little pain, a lot of control, and can be useful as a human too. I've been quietly independent and unattached to others all of my life. I am used to having things how I want them. If you're going full in, I'm probably going to be challenging--just tricky to sort out the wrinkles, I don't mean I'm an actual brat. I don't know what I'm doing, just how I want to be made to feel.
I'm rare and I know it, I can be anything you want and for me it's about finding what specifically pleases you. Here I am, make me yours, own me.

5'6, 155 lbs, 38C (my body is average, I have stretch marks and cellulite/flab like any human. I am not fat.)
No piercings
A few simple tattoos

I'd prefer you to be older than 50. Or pretty darn close. I'm not as young as I look and I've got no time for little boys. I take care of myself independently, I'm not looking for that, but if a master really wanted to keep me as part of a TPE I would consider that too. I'm open to relocating if the situation is right--and safe. Just don't keep me from my precious Northwoods for too long of a stretch. I keep my body clean and groomed, you must have good hygiene as well.

In return, you will have the ultimate devotion from someone who has never given it to anyone before. If you are looking for a simp to flinch and cower before you, I am not for you. If you want a woman who will conduct herself with dignity and pride in being owned by you, and give herself to you in any aspect you please whenever you desire, we should talk.

My profile is all over the place. One more aspect of me that tells me I know I need a Dom to give me structure because I am so scattered...unless it comes to being of service.

I have a certain interest in degradation and humiliation play, but also want the feeling of being protected and desired.

I can find a vanilla relationship with ease, but they don't fulfill my true desires and I want more, much more.

Get to know me, I'm worth it....and I'm interesting. What's more, I'm interested in YOU and giving you what you need to fulfill your desires.

Attachments

• Picsart_22-03-19_18-13-46-347.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-19_18-13-46-347.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 161

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
I put this in my profile as well, but I am happy to message further and provide answers (and ask some questions of my own) on Skype or your preferred platform.

New to this lifestyle but secretly wanted it my whole life. If you've ever fantasized about owning your own exotic little pet...(I don't mean pet like pretending to be an animal...just feisty at times)
Unattached, no kids, amazing cook. I'll feed your mind, your belly, and your desires. I know how to look after a man. I will never be that slave in a pearl collar--heels--dress holding a wine glass, and I'm not sorry for that, I can't be what I'm not. I live in a rural area with a harsh climate. Possessions and materialistic pursuits do not interest me. I need very little, provide that for myself, and keep my life simple. I was raised making enough out of not enough.

I have always had positive male role models in my life. Not looking to sort out some repressed trauma or father complex.

A sweet brat who likes a little pain, a lot of control, and can be useful as a human too. I've been quietly independent and unattached to others all of my life. I am used to having things how I want them. If you're going full in, I'm probably going to be challenging--just tricky to sort out the wrinkles, I don't mean I'm an actual brat. I don't know what I'm doing, just how I want to be made to feel.
I'm rare and I know it, I can be anything you want and for me it's about finding what specifically pleases you. Here I am, make me yours, own me.

5'6, 155 lbs, 38C (my body is average, I have stretch marks and cellulite/flab like any human. I am not fat.)
No piercings
A few simple tattoos

I'd prefer you to be older than 50. Or pretty darn close. I'm not as young as I look and I've got no time for little boys. I take care of myself independently, I'm not looking for that, but if a master really wanted to keep me as part of a TPE I would consider that too. I'm open to relocating if the situation is right--and safe. Just don't keep me from my precious Northwoods for too long of a stretch. I keep my body clean and groomed, you must have good hygiene as well.

In return, you will have the ultimate devotion from someone who has never given it to anyone before. If you are looking for a simp to flinch and cower before you, I am not for you. If you want a woman who will conduct herself with dignity and pride in being owned by you, and give herself to you in any aspect you please whenever you desire, we should talk.

My profile is all over the place. One more aspect of me that tells me I know I need a Dom to give me structure because I am so scattered...unless it comes to being of service.

I have a certain interest in degradation and humiliation play, but also want the feeling of being protected and desired.

I can find a vanilla relationship with ease, but they don't fulfill my true desires and I want more, much more.

Get to know me, I'm worth it....and I'm interesting. What's more, I'm interested in YOU and giving you what you need to fulfill your desires.
I would love to talk more please kik me: squatch7477

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
Hello I'm Jerry I'm 50 years old 6'2, you sound perfect to me cuz I am looking for that kind of sub and I love a simple and drama-free life too I do not care that you have stretch marks or anything else it's part of the human body what matters is your mind and your heart I'm very single never married no kids live alone and one thing I could use right now is the home cooked meal, so, hmu, oral-master on Snapchat

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello there

I like your amazingly organized profile,you explained everything you want and expressed your cravings in a very detailed manner.I am totally attracted.

You can contact Me in private at

[email protected]

Master Dingo
Fail again lol. You replied to the Dom this time. You know this claim of how amazing and detailed things are loses value when you send it to everyone. This time you didn’t even get the right person. Furthermore the post is a year old with the op inactive since then.

• Haha
Reactions: ozmandius

Featured Threads

New Personals