New to BDSM and need help!

Dancergirl8

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2011
My girlfriend has been in a bdsm relationship in real life before but never online. I've never been in one online or in real life. We've experimented a little bit with bdsm and have decided to take it a step further making me her slave. However neither of us are very sure as to how an online bdsm relationship works. Any tips or pointers would be awesome! I don't want to hear any "if you dont know you shouldn't be in one" I just want honest tips and pointers from experienced slaves/mistresses.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
The domme tells the sub what to do. Gives tasks that the sub has to perform or through chat controls and tells the sub what to do. The sub should trithfully perform the tasks with the best of her ability and tell the domme how the tasks worked out and provide the proof the domme wants.

Other then that - you have to make your own reality. It's good to beforehand to negotiate limits and set them so tasks are possible to do and not unrealistic.

Try to set up regular times for chat. And then just chat away and have fun creating and pereforming the tasks. The type of activities are limited by its an online relationship but that should not affect the sincerity of the relationship.

Dancergirl8

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2011

Also to those who sent me messages asking if you could be my master. Come on now really? I JUST said I have a mistress.....

Dancergirl8

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2011
Still looking for an expansion on that if possible. What typeof tasks? And please dont just say sexual, while i understand it depends on limits just few ideas would be nice

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
tasks could be like, no underwear, too masturbate naked, upload pictures of you to kink talk, wright over your body and show in public, dont wear clothes all day and always answer the phone, picture tasks, to certain pictures around ur house / area with u doing somethen in it, anything you want, might be to be a dog, and train, bark at command, play dead, crawl on four legs, go to the toilet out side, could be you must drink your pee, to pee on yourself, masturbate where ever you are when you hear a certain word or bark when you hear a certain word.

And if you dont do the task your master can punish you by saying, 100 spanks, upload pictures, cam, anything that can punish you. I like to try and push my subs limits if they dont do my task, but i am generous and can give a chance to re do the task and more to not do the punishment, the more tasks you fail for me, the bigger and tougher the punishment!

If any one wants, i can be your master, i follow your likes and limits, try and push them and try to keep a good relationship between you and me! really only want female slaves!

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
There is alot of different types of dares here and on Getdare - most of them should be inspirations for tasks to do.

Dancergirl8

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2011
Alright that definitely gave us some ideas of where to go from here. Thanks so much everyone!!

Featured Threads

New Personals