New to cuckolding

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Hey all! My wife and I have been discussing cuckolding, does anyone who has actually been a apart of a cuck relationship have any tips or lessons form experience? I'm generally the dominant one but this has been a very intriguing fantasy for us to explore... We've talked about both sides of the equation, someone to cuck me or me cucking a mutual friend with her present and part of the experience as well. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Bumping this! Would love to hear anyone's thoughts or recommendations. We're both really interested in a cuckold dynamic, trying to learn how to navigate this and find partners to play with that are a good fit.

-Kik: alexscottt9
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56

AussieDdy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 4, 2023
Bumping this! Would love to hear anyone's thoughts or recommendations. We're both really interested in a cuckold dynamic, trying to learn how to navigate this and find partners to play with that are a good fit.

I would be interested in joining the dynamic. Dm me

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Advice. Set clear cut boundaries and limits. Very detailed. The biggest issue people have with cuck is they don’t discuss in detail before hand and one partner goes too far and then both are upset

Std sti tests ahead of time for all involved.

Vet in public meets vanilla wise before kink stuff. Coffee lunch dinner etc.

Use hotels so no one is in your private home.

Have all parties involved clear on what’s expected, what’s allowed, and what limits are in place.

Safewords and all stops should be in place as well.

Everyone thinks they want it until they see their girl or guy getting it from another person. So just go slow and have realistic expectations.

I’ve been a bull for a few couples and cucked both the guy and two female couples.

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Appreciate the insight! That makes so much sense. We've talked a lot about this and we're trying to discuss as much as possible both before, during, and after. I know it's one of those things that even as much as you discuss something it's probably still going to be different after experiencing it but we're trying to head that off as much as possible. We're both very secure in our relationship and I think that's the foundation for us is that no matter what we might do with a third, for us, at the end of the day it's just her and I. In your experience, did you enjoy it as the bull and did the couples enjoy it as well? We're not sure the best way to find that third person but we're trying to be very selective and do it right, what you said makes perfect sense. For us, this is a very physical thing with a fun element and that's where we draw the line between our relationship and anyone we might bring in.

Jomikwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2024
Are you guys in New England? How does she feel about getting roughed up and being a submissive slut in general?

alextscott95

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 15, 2024
Sent you a PM! She absolutely LOVES it, anything to do with rough sex, bondage, impact play, exhibitionism, teasing/denial, we love it

Featured Threads