Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
All other regions
City
Centurion
Kinks
Pup play, humiliation, bondage, exhibition to an extent, want to learn about watersports, rubber buttplug tail is available to use as well as a collar,
Limits
I expect my Dom to respect my limits of not involving any people that didn't give consent, especially with exhibition, things that bring change permanently, like tattoos, stuff that leave visible marks for others to see, and the usual blood and scat. I won't accept any form of blackmail.
Please note that other limits might come up as I gain experience.
Experience
I have experience with bondage, playing with cuffs and rope, where I was both tied and tied someone else. I enjoyed that.
Had one session of acting like a sub for someone and sucked them off.
I have also done dares of being naked in a park and next to a road, both at night and not seen by anyone. That was thrilling.
You can find me on Kik StevenBKink

StevenBKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for taking the time to read this.

I would like to become an sub to an online Dom. I would strongly prefer a male Dom.

What I want from my Dom, is someone who is patient and willing to teach. I am still learning my limits and would love the Dom for respecting it and pushing and helping setting my limits.

I am kept busy with work and cannot use my phone while working due to the nature of my work. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am also limited by my parents, who I currently stay at, for the time being.

I am open to exploring new things. I have some knowledge about kinks and BDSM, but very little experience. I hope my future Dom can guide me to gain some more experience.

I am really keen to try puppy play, but I kind of get stuck with what to do. I have also learnt that I don't like pain. I don't find it as sexual as some people do.

I am looking forward to pleasing my Dom as much as I can.
You can get hold of me on Kik, StevenBKink

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals