Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Demver
Kinks
Femdom, Mommy/mistress, light bondage, pet play.
Limits
Pegging, cross dressing, extreme humiliation
Experience
No past partners, mostly just myself

LorenzoTabarez

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 1, 2023
Hello, I am a 19 year old straight male that is looking to find someone who can introduce him into the Bdsm community. I have very little relationship experience but I have a good idea of what I am looking for in a partner/mentor. Some of the things that i take joy in doing are reading, general cleaning, and other forms of personal service. If you are interested in helping me out I would be very grateful.

Sam George

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
Hello, I am a 19 year old straight male that is looking to find someone who can introduce him into the Bdsm community. I have very little relationship experience but I have a good idea of what I am looking for in a partner/mentor. Some of the things that i take joy in doing are reading, general cleaning, and other forms of personal service. If you are interested in helping me out I would be very grateful.
Hello can we discuss I'm a female dom if you're comfortable with it then ofcourse?

Sam George

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 3, 2021
You can text me on kik - sam_sam889

Featured Threads

New Personals