New to this

ShyLittleGirlfriend23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 20, 2021
My boyfriend wanted to try this AnyDesk and TeamViewer game. He installed in onto my computer and let a man on my computer. This man started to look at a few pictures of me. I was so scared and told my boyfriend to stop this. He closed the connection to this man.
But the next eveing I was alone and suddenly this guy tried again to connect to my compter and I accepted to tell him to stop it. He jjst started to look at my pictures again and even zoomed into a few of them and amde naughty comments and compliments. I got a little scared again but also started to get a little excited. Now I am loking if I can find somebody to have another experience like that.

Reactions: beof95 and The king

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Start a conversation with me and send me a link

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
Verdammt interessant. Wenn du noch immer auf der Suche nach soetwas bist, schreib mir.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
This sounds super fun, send me a message on here and we can have some fun

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
My boyfriend wanted to try this AnyDesk and TeamViewer game. He installed in onto my computer and let a man on my computer. This man started to look at a few pictures of me. I was so scared and told my boyfriend to stop this. He closed the connection to this man.
But the next eveing I was alone and suddenly this guy tried again to connect to my compter and I accepted to tell him to stop it. He jjst started to look at my pictures again and even zoomed into a few of them and amde naughty comments and compliments. I got a little scared again but also started to get a little excited. Now I am loking if I can find somebody to have another experience like that.
You wont have problems finding that and this means you are a closet = EXHIBITIONIST.

Next logical step for you is basic pod casting kit and registering yourself at chatterbate or a similar site.

Not only will you get to explore your side, but develop scores of admirers, and = GET PAID.

Ive known several gals who quit jobs because this paid them more while also allowing them to develop their personal sense of sexuality.

Note= im pretty known and regarded in certain circles for career and artistic advice. I actaully advised a dutch band called EPICA to not disolve in their 2 year (2004) and in 2018 they had their 1000th concert together.

Thats just 1 example so i have a knack + a couple thousand quora followers of my adult spaces -:)

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
If you are in to forced exhibitionism, I have introduced quite a few novice subs to this form of submission. I would be glad to help you out. Check my profile here.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hello and hapy new year. Maybe I can feel again like in my last experience with this guy. Maybe I find another one who will do that with me. I am online now.
Sup Girl, Male, 21, Currently online and German aswell. wana shoot me a PM with ya Login credentials?

New Personals