United States (East of the Rockies)

master_nick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2014
24 year old dominant male seeking a slave male of any age

My name is Master Nick and I am currently accepting applications for slaves to serve me.

I just want to throw this out there: I do a lot of recruiting on other websites and I receive a TON of applications everyday. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not be offended or upset if you do not make it into my program. It’s nothing personal and who I accept often comes down to a few minute details that you can’t control.

To Apply:

With that being said, I would LOVE for you to apply for my program. To apply, visit this website and fill out an application:

https://3nickthomas.wufoo.com/forms/zk946ka1qen6k3/

Make sure to follow all of the instructions given at the end of the application. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that I get to train you soon.

Master Nick

• Kinks:
What My Program Is Like:

My slave training program is an online program that takes place mostly through email/chat applications. You will serve me, idolize me and respect my superiority. I will train you to become my perfect little slutboy, willing and able to follow orders. I will push you and won't give much in return but the privilege of getting to serve me.This is a SERIOUS program that will demand your attention. Be sure that you can devote some time to me every week. Also, your limits are ALWAYS respected.

• Experience:
Who I Am:

My name is Nick Thomas. I am 24 years old and I live in the United States. And this question gets asked a lot, so I am going to come right out and say it : I am straight/bi-curious (as in I DO have a girlfriend.) I've been both a slave and a master since I was 18, so I have a lot of experience.

• Limits:
Requirements:

I don’t have many hard requirements for slaves, but I do have these three:

1. You MUST be male to apply. Sorry, girls, but don’t even bother applying.

2. I’m sure this goes without saying, but you MUST be 18 years or older to apply. And don’t even try to apply and lie to me about your age. If there is ever a doubt about your age, I will not hesitate to verify your age and/or immediately kick you out of the program.

3. You MUST be willing to send me pictures. Face is not (necessarily) a requirement and I will be willing to work with you if face is a hard limit, but pictures and videos of some sort are necessary. Other limits will be respected if you make it into my program.

Featured Threads

New Personals