Newbie here!

Femminator

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
Hello, I didn't see an intro area so I hope this is the right area.

I have always been interested in D/s since being a teenager, but had the unfortunate experience of having an abusive Dom for my first... This pretty much turned me off to it, and I chose to live a quite vanilla life for many many years, through a marriage, and in the first half of my current relationship. I found that I can't hide being submissive to my partner any longer, who is more naturally Dom, and instinctively takes that role anyhow. So she agreed to enter into the lifestyle with me.

I don't have much experience in a healthy D/s relationship so I am looking for online friends and community to learn from and talk to. We live in a more conservative area, so that leaves our options somewhat limited, besides being a lesbian couple.

Looking forward to meeting others and talking.:D

Last edited:

Femminator

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
God help your inbox..

Is it seriously that bad here? :confused:

As long as no one contacts me for threesomes(seriously not into it), Polyamory(tried and failed it), offers to be my Dom, or wants me to try them, we will be fine. LOL

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Is it seriously that bad here? :confused:

As long as no one contacts me for threesomes(seriously not into it), Polyamory(tried and failed it), offers to be my Dom, or wants me to try them, we will be fine. LOL

A good handful of people honestly won't look past female and submissive. There is a good community here, unfortunately it's not vetted so there are a few toads as well.

Femminator

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2015
A good handful of people honestly won't look past female and submissive. There is a good community here, unfortunately it's not vetted so there are a few toads as well.

I figure anywhere you post, that is the case anyhow. I will just have to weed out the good from the bad.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Welcome, You do indeed get this type of thing most places. So wait out the storm, bulk empty your inbox for a few days then the more sensible messages will start to arrive.
I recommend you spend some time reading and getting to know the place anyway, there lots of great people here and you will notice them.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
Welcome, You do indeed get this type of thing most places. So wait out the storm, bulk empty your inbox for a few days then the more sensible messages will start to arrive.
I recommend you spend some time reading and getting to know the place anyway, there lots of great people here and you will notice them.

Really good advice, so many don't listen and end up leaving because of the amount of mail they get that is not applicable to their request.

Featured Threads

New Personals