Newbie Plump Mature Female

sexybbw4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 10, 2016
Looking for some direction here... Thought I would register here and see what happens... Just saying hi to all the members here... I thought a photo of myself would start me out on the right path...

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Welcome to the forums you have quite a lovely body! If you have any questions or need help feel free to pm me I enjoy chatting with people

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Sweet! You are welcome. First time I meet someone of a mature age here and I was almost quitting this forum thinking there are none.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
And I appreciate your coming so much... As I am an old 38yo that thought there is no hope for me to have a chat with anyone around...

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I would recommend you be very careful my body is larger than yours but I have had a huge amount of response of all kinds of guys doms and subs alike wanting to see my goods if you know what I mean. I have been the subject of abuse from many and total disrespect. Above all protect yourself on the internet and NEVER show nude pics with your face if you don't want the whole world seeing you if you are into that then that is your privilege to do so but many of us live a totally different life. I am just speaking from experience I have been here on this site and have had over 1700 views to my profile just be careful there are some really good doms but many are like vultures...just a word to the wise

I have been quiet up until now because well I am nice and didnt want to get involved. But you seem quite upset at the attention you are getting. Now I am not usually one that says you deserve the kind of attention you get but when you decided to put that picture up showing off your boobs you had to realize on a site with a lot of guys you were going to get plenty of attention due to that.

If people are being disrespectful to you click on that user cp and then scroll down on the left side and pick edit ignore list and add that person to your list. While guys do try to take advantage of girls on here all the time most girls just need to know if they arent comfortable with something they can say no and no means no here if the person doesnt accept that they can report it to the mods or just put them on ignore.

sexybbw4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 10, 2016
I have been quiet up until now because well I am nice and didnt want to get involved. But you seem quite upset at the attention you are getting. Now I am not usually one that says you deserve the kind of attention you get but when you decided to put that picture up showing off your boobs you had to realize on a site with a lot of guys you were going to get plenty of attention due to that.

If people are being disrespectful to you click on that user cp and then scroll down on the left side and pick edit ignore list and add that person to your list. While guys do try to take advantage of girls on here all the time most girls just need to know if they arent comfortable with something they can say no and no means no here if the person doesnt accept that they can report it to the mods or just put them on ignore.
thank you for the advice......:)

Featured Threads

New Personals