Newly Unclaimed Sub, If you make me wet, I'll make it my profile pic

H

Humiliation

Thanks for giving this read boys and girls.
I recently got out of several partnerships where I was the slave.
I'm enjoying the new found freedom, but I'd love to enjoy it more with some tasks from you guys.

Here's what I'm looking for:
no anal. I'm kind of over it during this transition period.
Pussy focus.
Make me cum.
You can make it humiliating.
Light spanking.
Something fun and creative.

If you get me clit hard enough, I'll make it my profile picture.

Malicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2012
Do this at nighttime. Turn the lights in your room out, and open the blinds wide. If your room doesn't have windows at waist height, relocate to another room with them. Get out your favorite dildo or other insertible. Strip from the waist down, and find something to clamp your nipples with. You're going to masturbate in a exhibitionist and humiliating manner.

You'll take thrusts in series of 5 - first 5, then 10, then 15, 20, 25 .. until you take 50. Each time, if the number of thrusts to take ends with 0, you're to keep your nipples clamped for the duration and remove them when done. The thrust must be taken without stopping, hiding, cumming, or withdrawing the dildo entirely. If you do, you've failed that round, and must reattempt it.

To masturbate, place the base of the dildo against the window, and turn around, butt facing it. Slide it in while you're bent over looking away - unable to see if anyone is watching your butt against the window. Between rounds, you may hide yourself, peek out, see if you have an audience, and wait until you're ready to go the next round.

If you complete the entire task without failing more than three rounds, you may cum on the fiftieth thrust. If you fail more than three rounds, you're going to be denied for the rest of the night. If you fail to complete a round and give up early, you're going to be denied one additional day for eahc round you skip - though you will edge five times throughout each day you're being denied.

H

Humiliation

I can't clamp my nipples, they're in the process of healing. But, I do have windows below waste height.

I won't take a break between rounds to hide, I will stand in front of the window the entire time. My window overlooks the neighbors bedroom window, so they're sure to get a look.

I greatly enjoy your task, and will be accepting it.

Would you like to PM to perhaps continue giving me tasks?

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
Put icy hot/ deepheat on your pussy, and edge rubbing your clit with a toothbrush 25 times

Featured Threads

New Personals