news! and lesdom fantasies come to reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 64535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 64535

Hiii I've been busy recently because I met a dom in real life and I've been being a good slut for her. I'll still be on here sometimes but I have a dom now.

I call her daddy when my big mouth isn't filled with a gag or her cock, and right now my ass is sore from the spanking I got last night when we roleplayed a kidnapping where they overpowered me, cuffed me spread eagle hand and foot to all four corners of the bed, and stuffed my panties in my mouth and secured them with tape. we're doing consensual non-consent so I have a safeword system and "no" and struggling no longer mean "no". so I can beg and plead to be let go and it'll just end with me tied up with clamped nipples, a sore red ass and a gag stuffed in my dumb slutty mouth that I can whimper into as daddy gropes me and spanks my pussy and makes fun of me for being such a helpless fucktoy

One of my nipples is bruised from getting bitten and sucked on and my cunt is sore from getting fucked hard and fast like a whore. the night before that they hog tied me on their bed while i was ball gagged and blindfolded and stuck a big metal plug in my wet slave pussy while I whimpered. I also sucked a dildo in my mouth bent over their lap while they spanked me and made me gag and whimper around the silicone.

Daddy is so good at knowing how to treat a fucktoy like me. I can't wait to leave my door unlocked so they can surprise me, bind and gag me, and put me on a collar and leash.

I'm also out of clean underwear so I'm just wearing yesterday's jeans without panties and daddy's shirt they gave me to wear after the night they tied me up and ripped and cut my panties off

Featured Threads

New Personals