Nice Guy looking for emotional Sadist (F)

Morkhai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 18, 2015
Germany
Hello you wonderful people as mentioned above, I am searching for a emotional Sadist, more than for a physical sadist (ofcourse I would endure some for the right Domme).
That may sound a bit like a strange request, but I think it describes best, what I am looking for.
My way to feel submissive, starts in my Mind, I am physicly tall and fairly strong, but I want to feel small and weak.
Now here comes the paradox part of my request, you could be full of self confidence, you could be strong, you could be dominant as Hell, as long as we don't have a conection, it means nothing to me.
All your creative tasks, your mean words, your humiliating fantasys are wasted, if you don't take your time and get to know me, get to know some of my weakspots and my personality.
Same if you behave like a Asshole all the time, why should I try to get on your good Side if you are just a barking Bitch without a good core behind your mean behaviour?
I am a bit shy at first, I am allways when I am talking to dominant women (amost other things because english is not my first language) but if you get to know me, I am a gentle, friendly, funny, imagitinative, fairly intelligent Individuel, with my own ups and downs ;).
I want spare you my likes and limits for now, if my Ad sounds like something you are interrested in, we could talk about that part.

I hope my grammar and spelling didn't make you want to rip your eyes out, if it does help me to improve my english :p.

I hope you will have a wonderful Day and stay kinky.

Grüße Morkhai.