Nipple... binding? Bondage?

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
I'm trying to experiment with new breast play stuff, and I found some very pliable 26 gauge jewelery wire. I tested it out on my finger and it seemed fine, so I figured I'd give it a shot to maybe try to elongate my nipple my wrapping around multiple times starting from the base. I don't know if it's a lack of cooperation from my nipples, being limited to two hands, or just bad equipment/generally bad idea, but I can't get it to stay on. The nipple just slips out and there's no... grip? To it. Any suggestions? I have so much boobage to play with and so few ideas.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Its going to be tricky simply because of the way the nipple becomes erect. Unlike the penis or clit it isn't due to blood engorgement of erectile tissue where binding keeps the blood contained but instead nipples become erect through the action of muscles. This means the binding does not serve to keep them erect and in fact as stimulation recedes the muscles relaxing simply allow the nipple to shrink within its binding and hence the binding falls off.
To overcome this they will need to be wrapped really tight, tighter than seems sensible, which also means you will need to keep a close eye on things to ensure you don't over do it.

Possibly pumping or suction to elongate first would make getting a good tight binding easier, although this introduces other possible complications.
A simple way would be using small rubber bands to bind them tightly first, these grip well then wire wrap and it should stay put.
The best method I have found is using a bar nipple piercing with a proper nipple stretching spring. You can buy them online as kits and some are quite decorative.

hairband 26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 3, 2012
I'd never even considered the body mechanics of how, I appreciate the info and advice, thanks

Featured Threads

New Personals