nipple fun

painseaker69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2013
I love anyvthing to do with my nipples I will do any thing but with needles or anything percing

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
put every kind of clothespin/clamps you can find in your home on your nipples and leave them there for as long as you can stand

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
This will take one hour to do:
a) Rub ice on one of your nipples until it gets hard.
b) Then spank it with a ruler or the back of a wooden spoon, do it very hard for 5 minutes.
c) Repeat steps a and b on the other nipple.
d) Do a, b and c but this time spank very fast (not necessarily hard) for 5 minutes.
e) Repeat, alternating nipples for one hour

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
I love anyvthing to do with my nipples I will do any thing but with needles or anything percing

I have one that is easy and only takes a few secs to do.

Place a rubber band between your thumb and another finger. then put your hand on your boob with the rubber band across your nipple.Pull the band and release.

How many hits do you manage to take?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Get some clamps, plastic DIY ones work perfectly, nipple clamps will do or even clothespegs if you wrap an elastic band around the end to make them stronger.

Put them on your nipple so that the clamp/peg faces downwards on each nipple. Leave them there for 5 minutes.

After 5 minutes rotate them 90 degrees so they now point sideways. Leave for 5 minutes then rotate etc.. like the hands of a clock going from 6, to 9, 12, 3 etc... See if you can manage a full circuit ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals