Nipple predicament idea

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you have a pair of handcuffs and love some nipple pain then this one might be for you.

You can use pretty much any kind of nipple clamps as long as they hold nice and tight, the handcuffs are needed as a simple way to bind your hands which starts the predicament segment of the task. A nice simple way is to use a pants (or skirt) hanger with the two spring clips attached, this is because you also need some way to hook a weight onto them.
You will need to experiment first to find just how much weight you can lift before they pull off or simply become too painful for you, once you establish this you can set up for the predicament.

So this is how it works, place your handcuff key on a table in another room away from where you plan to start. Now sit on the floor and attach your nipple clamps then attach the weight you worked out previously. While sitting the weight should sit on the floor and not be pulling on the clamps at all, if all is ok you can now cuff your hands behind your back.
And this is your predicament, to get to the key and release yourself you will have to stand and walk to the other room, this will of course mean lifting the weight.
So what do you do, get up and race to the room as fast as you can or maybe move short sections at a time resting the weight on things as you go? That part is totally up to you, find a way that works.

If you like this and try please let me know.

Safety First: A few things to watch here, make sure your nipple clamps don't have any sharp bits that might cut you if they pull off during your challenge. Also, as always keep a spare key handy in case the original one drops somewhere inaccessible or use cuffs with a safety release. Be aware of fall risk when getting up from the floor with bound hands, use a clear floor space and practice the move a few times with your hands simply held behind your back, not bound. If you can't get up hands free fairly easily this might not be a task for you.

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
I am into this sort of play where choices have to be made each bringing different risks and problems for the subject
Will try this maybe start at a time when I know housemates are going to be in after say 1 hour so pressure to move built in 🤨
Thank you for ideas

hornynipples61

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2014
This was yummy. I don't have handcuffs so I mentally cuffed my hand behind my back. I'm not sure how much the weight was but I used 2 masterlocks hooked onto chip bag clamps. I hooked them on from the floor and slowly stood up. I then walked to the other side of the house to the kitchen table. The left stayed on but the right slipped off right before I got to the table. Ouch! I'll be doing this one again!

Reactions: The king

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Nice predicament. I'll have to try it.

Leashedslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2023
If you have a pair of handcuffs and love some nipple pain then this one might be for you.

You can use pretty much any kind of nipple clamps as long as they hold nice and tight, the handcuffs are needed as a simple way to bind your hands which starts the predicament segment of the task. A nice simple way is to use a pants (or skirt) hanger with the two spring clips attached, this is because you also need some way to hook a weight onto them.
You will need to experiment first to find just how much weight you can lift before they pull off or simply become too painful for you, once you establish this you can set up for the predicament.

So this is how it works, place your handcuff key on a table in another room away from where you plan to start. Now sit on the floor and attach your nipple clamps then attach the weight you worked out previously. While sitting the weight should sit on the floor and not be pulling on the clamps at all, if all is ok you can now cuff your hands behind your back.
And this is your predicament, to get to the key and release yourself you will have to stand and walk to the other room, this will of course mean lifting the weight.
So what do you do, get up and race to the room as fast as you can or maybe move short sections at a time resting the weight on things as you go? That part is totally up to you, find a way that works.

If you like this and try please let me know.

Safety First: A few things to watch here, make sure your nipple clamps don't have any sharp bits that might cut you if they pull off during your challenge. Also, as always keep a spare key handy in case the original one drops somewhere inaccessible or use cuffs with a safety release. Be aware of fall risk when getting up from the floor with bound hands, use a clear floor space and practice the move a few times with your hands simply held behind your back, not bound. If you can't get up hands free fairly easily this might not be a task for you.
Late response but I like this.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

New Personals