Nipple torture for a slut. 19F

BelleLovesBeast

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 21, 2017
Hi, since I now have a new owner my cunt has had no rest. I would love a few good dares for my nipples to give my cunt a little rest. Anything is welcome and detailed reports will be given.

ice.

Limits: Permanent, blood, scat, pictures, illegal, scat, diapers,
bladder and clothes control.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I don't quite understand. You just got a new owner. Why would he not be assigning these actions? Again if you just enjoy group tasking then that's your choice. But it looks mighty odd that you'd spend so much time seeking a new owner only to immediately go out asking for nipple torture tasks from others. Is he not experienced enough to assign unique tasks himself?

Either way. Add toothpaste or icy hot to them. Bring a hairdryer within 2" of them on high heat and hold it there. The menthol will intensify the burn.

Clamping with any number of items such as clothespins, binder clamps, chip clips, jumper cable etc.

Hang weights from any of the clamp devices

Smash them in between a door or chest lid or even the toilet seat.

Bind them tight at the base and once tight and purple strike them with a ruler or hairbrush or whip of any make material.

Drag the bristle side of a brush across the nipples while pressing down hard.

Tack bra the less tacks the more pain. Also laying all weight on chest with it on increases pain.

Hot wax. Be sure far enough from skin when dropping to not leave real burns and scarring.

Also you can search forums here by keyword and find many other options I'm sure. I've seen many a nipple torture post.

Featured Threads

New Personals