Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Denver
Kinks
Humiliation degradation dehumanization udder torture forced hole stretching asphyxiation
Limits
None
Experience
15 years

Piggy Beast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2023
33 f us no limit piggy seeking a brutal master. It loves humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, forced hole stretching, udder torture, asphyxiation, body modification and full toilet use. Looking to start online and possibly into real life. Feel free to message me here.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Seems like a response there to me. I guess y’all just didn’t fit the bill 🤣

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Seems like a response there to me. I guess y’all just didn’t fit the bill 🤣
I concur.

I sent a message to converse to see if this pig is interesting enough for me, but, we will see what it has to say, if a conversation is start with it.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
i added your kik and never got a response, and excuse me for having dyslexia

I spoke with her on kik and even got a reply back here, honestly, she is looking for something very very specific, that only she would know when it shows it's self to her.

It is not your fault for having dyslexia, or that she had other plans, but just take that as a sign this one is not for you and don't complain about it.

Reactions: Piggy Beast

Mastertmp1998

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 5, 2017
I spoke with her on kik and even got a reply back here, honestly, she is looking for something very very specific, that only she would know when it shows it's self to her.

It is not your fault for having dyslexia, or that she had other plans, but just take that as a sign this one is not for you and don't complain about it.
well damn, yet i need a piggy like this

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
i added your kik and never got a response, and excuse me for having dyslexia
Don't hide behind dyslexia! I have it as well. And English is not my first language. But spell check does most of the work for you and if that doesn't help just type it into google and you will find your answer! A little effort goes a long way.

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
33 f us no limit piggy seeking a brutal master. It loves humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, forced hole stretching, udder torture, asphyxiation, body modification and full toilet use. Looking to start online and possibly into real life. Feel free to message me here.
Hi piggy I read your post with great interest and loved it completely.

I am Master Dingo 49 single no kids Brutual,Punishing,Raping,Dominating,Spanking, Torchuring, Whipping,Controlling,Pushing Black Sadistic Master.

We can get to know each other first in a regular online conversation.
Contact Me in private at :

[email protected]

• Angry
Reactions: subzzzero

Piggy Beast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2023

Thank you. I know what I’m looking for and I’d rather not waste your time or mine. I’ve been in this lifestyle long enough to know when someone isn’t what I’m looking for.

Br00k1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 25, 2023
hello, would you like to see if I am what you are looking for? kik: Ar1es02

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello there,

I appreciate your effort to contact Me here,unfortunately I don't have Kik.

You can contact Me in private at my gmail inbox by :

[email protected]

Master Dingo
Yes 100% I do like to see if you are what I am looking for.

As a Sadistic Brutal Strict Punishing Forcing Degrading Humiliating Master I need to know a piggy slave very closely.

Master D

• Angry
Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello there,

I appreciate your effort to contact Me here,unfortunately I don't have Kik.

You can contact Me in private at my gmail inbox by :

[email protected]

Master Dingo

Yes 100% I do like to see if you are what I am looking for.

As a Sadistic Brutal Strict Punishing Forcing Degrading Humiliating Master I need to know a piggy slave very closely.

Master D
Dude wtf!! No one is asking to contact you. You selfishly hijacked yet another post trying to score pussy. You even replied to your own damn post here. Slow down and read.

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
My girl have been asking me to include a girl for a threesome. Are you interested in being her slave?

Featured Threads

New Personals