Noobie Sub in need of Training [LF Mistress]

Vasectomy4tw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 12, 2016
Hello, I'm very new to this. I've been searching around and haven't found exactly what I'm looking for, so I thought I'd write up my own post.

So, I'm 29 and a dad with 2 beautiful daughters who keep me very busy. My situation does not lend well to the more adventurous of lifestyles and because of that I feel like there is something missing in my life. I've always been turned on by a strong woman who isn't afraid to take charge, and so I started to look into it. I have an idea of what I'm looking for in a relationship, but would love to find someone who wants to help me figure it out, a mistress to take on a new submissive.

I'm only looking for online play, and for someone who understand that life is crazy and is willing to bare with a erratic time frame. If you are a fun loving woman who knows what she wants and want to tell me what that is then please let me know. I am very open minded and hope to find an intelligent mistress who feels the same. I'm available on Kik and skype, please pm if you're interested.

- Potentially yours

Featured Threads

New Personals