Nrw sub/slave training school

comeandgetme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 6, 2015
Hello! Looking for a Female Teacher!

I would love to meet some new people, I'd like to be paired up with a female teacher, I will do no scat, blood, urine. Thanks!

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
Male teacher age 19 have experience want female student any no experience required and preferably the student have kik for easier communication and kik id is 14joelgreeley20

Last edited:

bigfoot9088

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2015
Hi, I'm articfox97 . I have decided to start a new training school because most of the other schools dont seem to actually pair anyone up. I am looking to help people in this regard.
I also want to see if i cant get a more balanced amount of teachers of each preference to an equal amount of students that are alright with that.

I'm the headmaster. My job is mostly just to pair people up and if their is a problem between a teacher and student help to repair them with someone else that might be a better match.

Along with teachers i will also be looking for about 4 vice-headmaster's to mange the teachers and students. I would like to find One experienced Female Dom/master one one experienced female sub one experienced Male master/dom and one experienced male sub/slave to fill this positions if possible. Must be able to show some proof of experience.

The masters and mistresses will be "teachers".

Teachers will each be able to have student's to their own sexual preference. Each teachers teaching style and punishment system is completely up to them but is limted to anything legal and nothing that can cause permit bodly or mental harm. Also limts must be respected. It is alright to suggest that a person take a step out of their comfort zone but do not push the matter if the student refuses any teacher caught doing so will be reviewed and if found guilty will no longer be a teacher same goes for any permit bodly or mental harm or even the suggestion of it.If any permit bodly or mental harm happens you maybe reported.
Also teaches should make a list of kinks that they enjoy as to easyer assign teachers to students. Pm me any questions you might have about being a teacher.

And the slaves will be "students".

*for "students"*

If you wish to enroll, do it here and you will be assigned a master or mistress, read on before you do anything. Your "teacher" will be decided on by your own sexual preference and limts from ther all teachers currently available that met that criteria are then assigned students at random. When Your teacher is chosen you will receive a pm. Students should also included a list of limts with their entry so that the assigning purposes is easyer.

*for "teachers"*
If you wish to volunteer as a "teacher" or master, then do so on this post. Your slaves will also be determined by your sexuality. You will train them how you feel it should be done. You can get up to 3 "students" or slaves. But if you only want one say so on your post. I'll pm you with your new slave(s).

I hope that i can help pair people up and have a good experience. If you have any questions simply pm me.
If you feel that i left anything out or i have anything i need to change pm and my self and the vhm's will review and revice this as need be.
i would like to apply as a student for a female mistress. 26 male. Likes. Anal. Anal stretching. Cbt. Bdsm. Ball stretching. Orgasm control/denial. I might have missed one so just ask

Subbas

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2013
18 male slave

I would like a master or mistress, anyone to control me please. So applying as a student

lycanmaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 6, 2015
master

I'm a male master seeking female slave for kik must do pics and video and be obedient my kik is guinnessracer23

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
I would like to be a teacher gotenwild9 at kik and female only

saqs123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 10, 2015
I would like to enrol as a student for a mistress. 21/M. Kik- saqs123

slaveboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 10, 2015
want to be a student

I'm into being a slave to a mistress I'm into bondage and orgasm denial

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
Gotenwild9 I would like to join kik gotewnwild9 females only teacher job

Miss.Alexa

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2015
I'd like to enroll as a teacher preferably 1 female student please. Thank you

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Looking for another vhm i need someone to help me mange all the teachers and students in to pairs my only current VHM has already made a list of most of the students and teacher's "it was all before but we keep getting more XD" this list with pairings needs to be updated regularly so i need a person with a good amount of time on are hands.

uyrbmnbvv21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 13, 2015
male teacher

I want to be a male teacher. I am straight and want a female student.

Featured Threads

New Personals