Nudie run!!!

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
Hi,

Have you ever had to do a nudie run. By this I mean in a game or as a team and you didn't score any points so u had to do a nudie run.

If so, did people make fun of you afterwards and for how long???
:)

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I don't think "streaking" is a type of Kink. It is more like a Dare especially in this context since you're referring to being "forced" to run naked.

There is a "exhibitionism" kink where one enjoys putting their nude body on "display" either intentionally or accidentally but I don't believe being "forced" to be nude is a Kink.

Last edited:

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task

I do like to task my young subs to strip naked outside and pack thier clothes into a small container ,then run through different ares ,some discreet ,some public , then the young sub can complete another task and get dressed , so sometimes subs are forced to strip naked in public

Spunkingmonkey

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 12, 2012
What I am lookig for is people who didn't score any points in a team or a game and their punishment was doing a nudie run in front of everyone

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
What I am lookig for is people who didn't score any points in a team or a game and their punishment was doing a nudie run in front of everyone

By your own explanation, you're looking for a "punishment" for failing to complete a task or "dare". Thus this would not be considered a "Kink" where it is an enjoyable action which the person wishes to perform frequently. I don't think anyone "intentionally" tries to perform poorly for a sporting event just so they will be "forced" to run nude in front of others!

tjpublic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 6, 2011
By your own explanation, you're looking for a "punishment" for failing to complete a task or "dare". Thus this would not be considered a "Kink" where it is an enjoyable action which the person wishes to perform frequently. I don't think anyone "intentionally" tries to perform poorly for a sporting event just so they will be "forced" to run nude in front of others!

I do think people who are into this could possibly make a deal that they know they will not likely be able to complete in order to be "forced" to do this.

I personally would do this if I had the opportunity. I'm not exactly an exhibitionist as when I am naked outside I am not there to be seen. I'm out there because I like the thrill of the possibility of being seen and get a rush from avoiding it.

I think there are things like this that go on, where the person who does the worst is forced to do something like this, not that they purposely do the worst, but other situations people may put themselves into the predicament. Like I say, I would be up for making a losing bet with this being the "punishment"...

Featured Threads

New Personals