obedient male slave seeking online mistress

submissivemale86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 31, 2014
I am a 28 yr old male, seeking a mistress/domme to own me, collar me and treat me like the slave I truly am.

I am looking for someone who will command me, and use me to her hearts content be that by setting me rules, tasks etc. Humiliating me, or simply using me as she desires; simply, someone I can obey and give my body and mind to. I am ideally looking for someone younger than me to increase the humiliation of being dominated by someone younger.

I am a very open individual and I will do anything my mistress asks of me and push my limits until breaking point. My biggest fantasy is for my mistress to gag me, bind me and fuck me in the ass until I can take no more. The only things I refuse are my hard no's which are in my fetlife profile, namely: blood, illegal, scat, gay and financial

I am willing to send photos and videos of tasks and whatever my mistress commands of me, face pics at first are a no but as a relationship and trust builds this will occur.

If you are interested please leave a comment, message me on fetlife(submissivemale86) or kik me @ dominateme86 with details, a live photo (so I know your real) any your terms/rules

Any questions, please let me know.

Featured Threads

New Personals