Objects for inserting in vaginas.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
There have been a lot of threads asking for ideas for things to insert into vaginas, they tend to be scattered all over the site in various forums, some good, some bad but nowhere do we have a comprehensive list of objects to use.
Years ago I had a thread for what I called my "Cunt object dictionary".

This was a public version of a game I'd been using privately for years, very simply the idea was to find and use an object for every letter in the alphabet. Sounds simple up front and getting started is easy as there are loads of objects that instantly spring to mind. However once you get through the obvious ones some letters get a lot trickier, I, O, Q and X for instance.
The rules of the game were simple, the object only counts if it's main component starts with that letter. So for instance Red Can does not count for R, it's a can and the color doesn't change what it is. This can also help as for instance Toy Rocket isn't T, it's R so using toy items is ok.

Now over the years I've had dozens of gals try this challenge, and to date only one ever completed it, she's a member here although sadly no longer active. What recently occurred to me however is the list of items used has grown huge and it could perhaps be useful those looking for ideas or a challenge. I'm going to put the list at the bottom of this post, and hopefully add to it if anyone has something not already on this list that they have used.

What I'm not looking for here are wacky ideas from guys for stupid things that won't fit or are dangerous. What will go on the list are things that have been tried or ideas that seem reasonable and especially if they fill a gap on some of the sparsely represented letters.

So before we get onto the actual list a few (hopefully) common sense do's and don't for inserting things into your vagina.
  • Do: check the item for loose parts, sharp edges and so on
  • Do: make sure it is clean
  • Do: use lube, especially on larger items
  • Do: clean it afterwards, both the item and your vagina
  • Don't: use items that belong to someone else without their permission
  • Don't: force something that won't fit
  • Don't: panic if something slips inside. Simply squat down, knees apart and push. This will usually push it out or close enough to pull out.
On to the list! This is most of the items used by gals who tried this challenge, there are a few more that I removed simply as they are what I consider to be too dangerous for inexperienced players!
Please add your suggestions below especially if you've actually tested it out.

A.
Aubergine
Avocado
Airplane (toy)

B.
Bedpost
Bottle
Brush
Ball
Bike Pole
Beads
Bottle brush
Broom Handle
Bikini (complete set)

C.
Chair leg
Can
Carrot
Candle
Chopsticks
Clarinet
Cone (toy traffic)
Corn
Cross
Cucumber
Can Opener
Chain
Coat Hanger
Crop

D.
Duster
Dish Scrubber
Dog Bone (plastic)
Doll
Dinosaur (toy)

E.
Eightball
Egg
Egg Flip

F.
Fork
Fishing rod
Frying pan (handle)
Funnel

G.
Gearshift
Golf ball
Gun (toy)

H.
Hairbrush
Hair curler wand
Hammer
Heel
Hockey Stick

I.
Insect (toy)
Icecream (stick type)

J.
Juicer
Jar

K.
Knife (handle)
Knickers (panties)
Kong (dog toy)

L.
Ladle
Lollypop
Leek
Lava Lamp
Light bulb
Lemon

M.
Mouse (toy)
Mouse (computer)
Mobile Phone
Maracas
Mallet

N.
Nail Polish (bottle)

O.
Orange
Orange peeler

P.
Pen(s)
Pencil
Pine cone
Ping Pong Paddle
Pear
Paint roller
Paint Brush
Pearls
Perfume
Pliers
Pool cue

Q.
Q-tips

R.
Rolling Pin
Remote control
Rake
Rattle
Razor
Ruler
Rhubarb

S.
Salami
Salt Shaker
Sausage
Screwdriver
Spanner
Spatula
Spoon
Statue
Stool leg
Sunscreen (tube)
Shoe
Skipping Rope
Sun glasses

T.
Tap
Tennis Racket
Thunderbird (Toy)
Toilet Brush
Toothbrush
Toothpaste (Tube)
Torch (Flashlight)
Towball

U.
Umbrella

V.
Vacuum Nozzle
Vacuum handle
Vicks Jar

W.
Whip
Whisk
Wire coat hanger
Wrench

X.
Xerox (copy rolled up)

Y.
Yam

Z.
Zucinni
Zoo Animals(toys)

Last edited:

Shwopen121

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 24, 2022
Texas
LOL just need some inflatable stuff different size. And inflate it once it iS inside lol. Like A yoga ball jk LOL

SilverBlue

Suspected fake - catfish
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 30, 2016
X = Xerox sounds like a stretch (excuse the pun). But it highlights the problem with creating alphabetical based lists. Light bulbs seem kinda dangerous to be on the list, which makes me wonder what you removed.

I kinda liked the idea of finding coloured objects - something red, something yellow etc... to insert.

Reactions: Shwopen121

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
X = Xerox sounds like a stretch (excuse the pun). But it highlights the problem with creating alphabetical based lists. Light bulbs seem kinda dangerous to be on the list, which makes me wonder what you removed.

I kinda liked the idea of finding coloured objects - something red, something yellow etc... to insert.
Xerox was a stretch to be sure, however this was done by the gal who finished every letter and it was the last item she needed so I allowed it. She actually wanted to use an xray film but couldn't find one after weeks of searching.

The light bulb was a plastic LED one and not connected to anything so no danger there.

The original challenge came about after I had pretty much exhausted other games, like using colours which is kind of limited in scope. I also used to do a version with different materials, plastic, metal, wood, stone, etc but that also runs out quite quickly.

Featured Threads

New Personals