Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2021
42 yr old Mommy
Married with two kids
(They don't know i do this)

I'm looking for a younger guy (Mommy is a bit of a cougar) who wants to love and have fun with mommy (Maybe on the regular)
I give good rewards to my boys and have lots of toys to play with.

If you're into older women and is serious about having fun, contact me on kik: Nikkivoo40
Please send a face pic to grab my attention.

I do not charge any money, i do this out of pleasure.

Somethingfunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 22, 2021
Hello, I am new to all this and wanna try stuff but only have whatsapp. My number is 07511 343889, I do not take money and will submit if you seduce me. Have a good day,
Someone new.

Attachments

• 20211120_182106.jpg
    20211120_182106.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 9

Nikkivoo40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2021
Mommy is back and giving weekly tasks to all my slaves, make sure you read my original post and message me.

Reactions: jdl27

Useherthroat1169

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 29, 2022
42 yr old Mommy
Married with two kids
(They don't know i do this)

I'm looking for a younger guy (Mommy is a bit of a cougar) who wants to love and have fun with mommy (Maybe on the regular)
I give good rewards to my boys and have lots of toys to play with.

If you're into older women and is serious about having fun, contact me on kik: Nikkivoo40
Please send a face pic to grab my attention.

I do not charge any money, i do this out of pleasure.
20220324_022901.jpg

Nikkivoo40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2021
Hey darlings, Mommy here!

I've been having a lot of fun with you guys, thanks for adding me. I love using you as mommies fuck toys.
If anyone else wants to have some fun, add my snapchat, make sure to message me right away with a live snap picture of your face so i know what you look like, then tell me you came from here so i know.

Read up on this post if you're interested to know about me
If you want to be used by mommy add my snap: nikki_voo
I'm not really on kik anymore

Nikkivoo40

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2021
Hey guys, it's Mommy Nikki here! I changed my snap again, the new one is is nikki_voo2
Please read above and if you are serious and looking for an older mommy to love and play with message me, i'm always looking for obedient boys who want to be regulars, i have been playing with some of you for over 2 years! mention this post so i know. xoxo

Reactions: Jetlug

Mateo kyle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 5, 2023
Hey guys, it's Mommy Nikki here! I changed my snap again, the new one is is nikki_voo2
Please read above and if you are serious and looking for an older mommy to love and play with message me, i'm always looking for obedient boys who want to be regulars, i have been playing with some of you for over 2 years! mention this post so i know. xoxo
Just added u

MommysBoy69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 14, 2024
Hey am looking to serve you but I cannot find your new Snapchat. Is there a new way to contact you?

Featured Threads