On vacation and need punishment

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
I am on vacation with my family and my clit has been throbbing and needy all week long. It needs to be punished for being so needy all week long. Please give me dares to punish myself.
I have a Lovense Dolce but wifi is really bad so I can't do long distance controls, and other household items.
I enjoy overstimulation, slapping (with rulers/rubber bands) my clit, pinching and pulling it, titty torture, edging, and other similar things
hard limits:
blood
piss/scat
photos
knives
needles (sorry, no tack bras/panties)

I won't do anything that could get me caught, but I do enjoy under clothing discrete torture.
If I do your dare, I will post a detailed update.

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Having to act normal while suffering is an additional torment that is provided by secret punishments. If you have hairpins, you can always apply these to your nipples and clit and they won't be noticeable as long as you wear a bra and do not wear tight pants. Apply them and go about your normal day with your family. This can be even more exciting if you wear a skirt but nothing underneath. For a more extreme pain, you can use binder clips on your clit. These are strong, but smooth so they will not break the skin. If you have a padded bra, you ca also apply them to your nipples.

If you have your own room and have some privacy, you can always punish yourself for your desires by turning on the table lamp, removing the shade and then touching your nipples and clit to the burning bulb. You should set a time requirement (such as holding the bulb to your body part for three seconds or whatever) make the time requirement about one to two seconds past what you can expect to endure but be careful -- light bulbs will cause second degree burns quickly, so don't take this too far. Start out with very short, quick touches just to see what it is like and to see if you want to continue with this kind of torture.

Leave a complete report for me at my profile.

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Having to act normal while suffering is an additional torment that is provided by secret punishments. If you have hairpins, you can always apply these to your nipples and clit and they won't be noticeable as long as you wear a bra and do not wear tight pants. Apply them and go about your normal day with your family. This can be even more exciting if you wear a skirt but nothing underneath. For a more extreme pain, you can use binder clips on your clit. These are strong, but smooth so they will not break the skin. If you have a padded bra, you ca also apply them to your nipples.

If you have your own room and have some privacy, you can always punish yourself for your desires by turning on the table lamp, removing the shade and then touching your nipples and clit to the burning bulb. You should set a time requirement (such as holding the bulb to your body part for three seconds or whatever) make the time requirement about one to two seconds past what you can expect to endure but be careful -- light bulbs will cause second degree burns quickly, so don't take this too far. Start out with very short, quick touches just to see what it is like and to see if you want to continue with this kind of torture.

Leave a complete report for me at my profile.
I’m sorry, I don’t know how to post to your profile. If you would tell me how, I will do that. I couldn’t find any Bobby pins or small enough clips to wear under my clothes today, so instead I tied a knot in my thong right over my clit and wore that all day. I also snuck off many times to snap a rubber band on my nipples. I’m now very turned on and am waiting for the lamp to heat up.

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I’m sorry, I don’t know how to post to your profile. If you would tell me how, I will do that. I couldn’t find any Bobby pins or small enough clips to wear under my clothes today, so instead I tied a knot in my thong right over my clit and wore that all day. I also snuck off many times to snap a rubber band on my nipples. I’m now very turned on and am waiting for the lamp to heat up.
Just reply to this message and it should post to my profile automatically.

As far as what you've done today, I give you credit for doing what you could. Good show. I don't know where you're vacationing, but you can find binder clips anywhere they sell office supplies. They come on different sizes. The large ones are a little stronger but if you're wanting to be discreet, buy the small ones. They look like this in case they call them something else where you are.

1640898690952.png

Having to do with the lamp, as long as it is an incandescent bulb, it will get very hot -- VERY hot -- which is why I cautioned you to start easy. If it is a CFL -- it looks like a corkscrew -- then it's not going to get hot enough to torture you. Let me know what's going on. I might have some more ideas for you.

Thanks for getting back to me.
Suffer well.

Storsa

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Yeah, I checked around the house just now and all of the bulbs are CFLs 😞
I couldn’t find binder clips (I’m literally in the middle of nowhere lol, the grocery store here is the size of a gas station, if that tells you just how tiny town it is), but I did find clothespins!

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Yeah, I checked around the house just now and all of the bulbs are CFLs 😞
I couldn’t find binder clips (I’m literally in the middle of nowhere lol, the grocery store here is the size of a gas station, if that tells you just how tiny town it is), but I did find clothespins!
Yeah, probably not going to have many office supply stores round there. How long are you going to be there?

In the meantime, you can always see if they have some hot sauce at the grocery and use it on your nipples and clit. I'd like to keep in touch. I think I might have some things for you to try when you get the chance. Thanks for trying though.

Featured Threads

New Personals