• Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2012
lieuxdedrague.fr
1) slave removes a piece of cloth, if naked roll again
2) slave wanks his dick as fast as he can for 1 minute
3) slave can redress a piece of cloth
4) slave will flash his face, if second time rolled he shoes face for 20 seconds, if third time rolled face is visable for rest of the game, next reroll.
5) slave showes his ass, if second time rolled naked ass, if third time rolled open hole
6) slave removes piece of cloth, if naked roll again
7) master can take a picture whenever he likes ( no face if not requested by other rolls and no exposure)
8) slave will do every pose master wants in that state of dressed he is like now ( no face if not requested by other rolls)
9) slave will give master a piece of information, first time rolled his first name, second time his cuntry, third time his city
10) 3rd time a 10 is rolled, the game ends.
11) slave will obey the master of 5 minutes, second roll 10 minutes, third roll 15 minutes (hard limits apply)
12) slave removes a piece of cloth, if naked roll again

hit me up to roll for me
https://join.skype.com/invite/o4S2cb20AlXr

Reactions: jcuck and Hulk2222

ibmie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2012
lieuxdedrague.fr
2) slave wanks his dick as fast as he can for 1 minute
4) slave will flash his face, if second time rolled he shoes face for 20 seconds, if third time rolled face is visable for rest of the game, next reroll.
5) slave showes his ass, if second time rolled naked ass, if third time rolled open hole
7) master can take a picture whenever he likes ( no face if not requested by other rolls and no exposure)
8) slave will do every pose master wants in that state of dressed he is like now ( no face if not requested by other rolls)
9) slave will give master a piece of information, first time rolled his first name, second time his cuntry, third time his city
11) slave will obey the master of 5 minutes, second roll 10 minutes, third roll 15 minutes (hard limits apply)

hit me up to roll for me

ibmie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 30, 2012
lieuxdedrague.fr
would like to play this once more

2) slave wanks his dick as fast as he can for 30 seconds

hit me up to roll for me

Featured Threads

New Personals